The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ BOARDWORLD HOODIES ~

Nuh, it’s not just you. The hoodies are short. I’m quite disappointed to be honest. We used the same guys as the t-shirts and I’ve been really happy with the t-shirts. They said they fit just like regular skate hoodies, which they definitely don’t! I’ve passed on the feedback to them and told them the lengths are way too short. At least we know for next time…  hmmm

Yeah I have found it way short too, but as a chick doesn’t really affect me that much. Oh well maybe we will just have to organise an order for 2012 in a bright green or something wink

Yeah for me short is not so good cause I’m tall. But I’ll like it nonetheless.

Heads up, they shrink a little in the wash! Mine did anyway :-(

Maybe I’ll never wash mine wink

Blizz, did you put it in the dryer?

That’s good to know.. mine is juuuust right length, any shorter I’d more likely wear it as an under layer- I’d still wear it tho cheese

Nah definitely not! I was looking for a tag and since there wasn’t one I erred on the side of caution and just hung it up to dry. :-(

I might hit up the local screen printers again and find out how much they would charge for printing for those that might want to get theirs redone. Or have a second hoodie without a zip or something. What do you think rider?

I’m already looking into generic Boardworld hoodies. Probably just plain black, no zip. Simple design.

These guys have been highly recommended to me: http://www.ascolour.com.au/

But yeah, see what you can find out. smile

I would love one with out the boarder.

Don’t get me wrong i think yours all look fab but I would like a skier grin

So I would love just the Boardworld logo

TBH I’m a little disappointed with mine that came yesterday. Firstly, I’d like to point out that I’m not having a go at rider at all, cos I know he busted his butt over these things…but that I also want to be honest in my feedback, so that hopefully the next round of hoodies can be better.

I got an XL cos I wanted to be able to spring-ride in it and the jacket come comfortably down over my bum so when I stack I don’t get heaps of snow in me. I’m a short-arse (165cm) and it comes about half-way down over my bum.
Secondly, the quality of the zipper looks dodgy and feels like its gonna break before very long. I had a hard time just opening it so I could try it on the first time.

If I hadn’t already paid for my hoody, and that one was in a shop yesterday, for $50…I’m afraid I would have said no. A pineapple is way more than I’d usually spend on any piece of clothing, which is another reason I think I’d opt out.

Please understand, I’m not trying to be overly negative, cos I do think its a sweet thing that rider has done for the BW forum community to get these puppies printed.

Cords I agree, and hope that rider doesn’t take any offence at all. I mean the tees that you got from the same company have been awesome!!! Who would have known how the hoodies would tunr out? You wouldn’t so no one to blame.

Zippers are very tough to undo/do up so I am leaving mine done and and just slipping it on like a normal hoodie lol.

rider26 - 11 August 2011 12:00 AM

I’m already looking into generic Boardworld hoodies. Probably just plain black, no zip. Simple design.

These guys have been highly recommended to me: http://www.ascolour.com.au/

But yeah, see what you can find out. smile

Maybe even speak to Jeff and see who has been doing the CS hoodies, I’m really stoked with the one I’ve got.

Mrs Mizu has worn hers nearly every day while we’ve been away!!!!

Little candle wax will get ya zipper runnin smooth blizz!!!!

And like them or not, these will go down in history as the very first BW Hoodie, and therefore will be a collectors piece in a few years down the track!!!!

Sorry guys. Don’t worry, no offence taken. I am just as disappointed as you are. I have been continually passing on all this feedback to the company. They have been very apologetic and understanding. I am trying to get a significant discount on the order. Whatever I get back I will pass on to you guys. Once again, I’m sorry this happened. We will certainly make sure this never happens again.