The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

amakat - 08 August 2011 10:50 AM
tjswish - 08 August 2011 10:39 AM

I said I was a noob and you should show us how to shred… L2Read smile

BAHAHA oh man sorry i did totaly read that wrong!! God!! first time i actually come up with a goot comeback i didn’t even need to downer

Retry:
Haha nah, im a disgrace to the whole of BW and boarder’s alike… exept for them funny people who can’t even get on a t-bar

i cant use the T bar >< lolzz

nyteskye - 09 August 2011 10:10 AM

You can ride with me grin

BAHAHA oh man sorry i did totaly read that wrong!! God!! first time i actually come up with a goot comeback i didn’t even need to downer

Retry:
Haha nah, im a disgrace to the whole of BW and boarder’s alike… exept for them funny people who can’t even get on a t-bar

might that be because you Board Thredbo??

amakat - 09 August 2011 11:14 AM

Retry:

Haha nyte, we will get you T-Barring by the end of the week smile

ozgirl - 09 August 2011 10:17 AM

You can ride with me grin

haha sweet thanks lolzzz c[=

Retry:

i have n0o idea… lolz.. last time i tried first time ever.. failed.. so never again have i tried and always boarded with lifts haah…

and a bit unco.. haha c[=

tjswish - 09 August 2011 01:29 PM

Retry:

Haha nyte, we will get you T-Barring by the end of the week smile

hmm… hope so.. hahaa.. but doubt it ^^

We can go to the T-Bar at Merrits and get you on there. That way if you fall off and can’t do it, it’s not a huge hike back to a lift hahaha.

try.. lolz.. try

You’ll be right nyte!!!! Just hook it to ya belt and the lifty should stop it when ya at the top!!!!

I dunno wtf is goin on with me this week, but I’ve been offloadin the chairs like a man possessed!!!! If I started speaking in tongues then people might stop laughin????

Mizu Kuma - 11 August 2011 04:08 AM

You’ll be right nyte!!!! Just hook it to ya belt and the lifty should stop it when ya at the top!!!!

I dunno wtf is goin on with me this week, but I’ve been offloadin the chairs like a man possessed!!!! If I started speaking in tongues then people might stop laughin????

to what level of laughter are we talking on a scale of

We will get you up there, Nyte! Once you get the hang of it you’ll never look back. All the best terrain at Thredbo is accessed by T-bar. I’ve actually been meaning to film a T-bar tutorial video. Note to self: do it soon!

Best tip is to relax and not think too much… keep your eyes about a meter ahead of the nose of the board and you will be at the top in no time.

snowdragon - 11 August 2011 04:16 AM
Mizu Kuma - 11 August 2011 04:08 AM

to what level of laughter are we talking on a scale of

May have been option (d) !!!!!  hmmm

Or ride with a skier (if think it is better than alone for you guys!)

I took a snowboarder up one the other week. It was my good deed for the day… just a pity he wasn’t cute…