The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

The new English Premier League season starts on Saturday.

Is anyone keen to join a Boardworld League for Fantasy EPL? Let me know and I’ll register a league.

You can sign up and make a team here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

If we get a good response I will probably throw a prize pack up for grabs.

Any predictions for this season?

i already have a team on there. im keen for a boardworld league.

my predictions is man u will dominate once again once they sign snjeider. although man city will push them, Aguero is an animal!

Im an Arsenal man but just dont see them topping Man U…

im spewing wilshere is injured before the first week!

Cool, I just created a ‘Boardworld’ league.

Code to join this league: 861406-290871

sweet as, will join when i get home.

I will sign up smile

Predictions are Man U for the win, Man C / Arsenal / Chelsea rounding out the top 4

Then Liverpool, Fulham (My Team), Everton, Newcastle and Tottenham pulling through to the top 10-12 range.

i need more random things to keep me entertained at work LOL

Ok I’m in and my team is chosen.

Prepare to go down boardworldians.

P.S. for anyone who thinks they don’t want to commit to this, you just need to sign up and set a team and then you can even leave it for the season and do well. So please everyone sign up and lets get some competition going here smile

Ive signed up. Know nothing about the league or players, just picked a bunch of randos haha. See what happens. I will prob leave it most weeks

Yep I’m in…and crackers might be too when he hears about this. We had one of these for the world cup last year and it was so much fun!

ok I joined. My team is poo for this week and probably will remain so…I’m too impatient to spend too much time on it. Good luck everyone!

hmmmm I should join.

not the last world but but the one before I got third in my works comp… only chick in the top ten!

The bf at the time was mighty annoyed as he had once played for Australia - as a teen.

He help me in the first round but after that i decide i should go out on my own as he was really derogatory on my ability to do well with out him (I am understandably not with him!)

My one big emotional gamble was going for Aust vs Italy….

If i had of gone Italy i would have won as we all went for Aus

cords - 09 August 2011 07:27 AM

Yep I’m in…and crackers might be too when he hears about this. We had one of these for the world cup last year and it was so much fun!

it was fun because I crushed you all like peaches….much like Tottenham will once again do to Liverpoo

joined last night.

Oz, you should sign up!

Let’s aim to get at least 10 teams in the league.

Come on guys, sign up. It’s lots of fun! smile

From the looks of it we are at 6-7 so far. Get a few more and we are in action!

P.S. We totally need an NCAA bracket when they get to the finals smile

alright excuse the noobness but what is NCAA bracket?

i know NCAA is college sports in the states…