The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

DON’T YA HATE IT WHEN…....

Let’s just say, finished in the bathroom, stand and as turn to flush see the tiny baby Red Back descending, 20 seconds more would have landed on your head.. Don’t Ya Hate it When that Happens?!  big surprise
So paranoid now, I checked the waste bin, toilet brush holder, cleaned around the light, checked under the fan cover . .

big surprise Nice snowdragon…....  gulp

Don’t you hate it when you then lose him without killing it!!!

haha okay now im lost…

Amakat, there is nothing worse than seeing a spider, running to get a shoe and then you can’t find him again!!! You know he is somewhere and you start panicking!

O GOD!! something is wrong with me tonight!!!!

Don’t you hate it when plain english makes no sense to you!!

blizzard_22 - 08 August 2011 11:25 AM

Amakat, there is nothing worse than seeing a spider, running to get a shoe and then you can’t find him again!!! You know he is somewhere and you start panicking!

Most Def- I tried knocking it into the toilet with a bit of toilet paper, but missed, fortunately was wearing slippers so the little B***ard got squeegee’d accross the floor smirk

snowdragon I was once coming through the round about at Isablella Drive/Drakeford Drive looked out the drivers side window and BAM massive huntsman sitting at the top of the window!!! OMG Pulled off the side on Drakeford and luckily had some serviettes in the side of the door. Had to grab him in my hand with em!!! Drove to the servo at Kambah and threw it in the bin and went straight through the car wash LOL

gulp