The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

Don’t worry amakat Sunday is prob the only day I’ll be there!!! Will try head up on Saturday after gridiron though.

I said I was a noob and you should show us how to shred… L2Read smile

tjswish - 08 August 2011 10:39 AM

I said I was a noob and you should show us how to shred… L2Read smile

BAHAHA oh man sorry i did totaly read that wrong!! God!! first time i actually come up with a goot comeback i didn’t even need to downer

Retry:
Haha nah, im a disgrace to the whole of BW and boarder’s alike… exept for them funny people who can’t even get on a t-bar

LOL its not your night is it amakat!

I know!! dam this mondayitis!!!  angry i think just leave BW for the night, save from embarising myself again!!

Who’d have thought you’d be a vet Billy! LOL

I remember playing kings at a end of season football trip. OMG so much throwing up!!!

Hahaha… just wait until the kings cup has beer/red wine/ kahlua and milk/ vodka and OJ in it… then it’s all fun and games!! wink sick billy

Billy - 08 August 2011 11:46 AM

Hahaha… just wait until the kings cup has beer/red wine/ kahlua and milk/ vodka and OJ in it… then it’s all fun and games!! wink sick billy

Umm the rule is that the first 3 kings pour the rest of their drink into the central cup. The 4th King skulls whatever it is.

Yeah but if you get the 4th king you have to put some of your drink in it too? That’s how we play…. Plus ace is make a rule, and sometimes people add more to the cup! sick

Billy - 08 August 2011 12:00 PM

Yeah but if you get the 4th king you have to put some of your drink in it too? That’s how we play…. Plus ace is make a rule, and sometimes people add more to the cup! sick

Oh yea, pour your drink in and then skull it smile

Hahahah… I’ll bring the cards!!

When we played with football we had a litre cup, when you pulled a king you poured in 250ml. There was rules, damn it got funny! I know the best rules that people will ALWAYS break!!!

I love Taboo! So fun. I love watching people get pissed off cos their partners cant guess or describe it for them. Couples should definately not pair up if they want their relationship to last LOL though its good to watch them bicker

Yea I have to agree that couples are on separate teams… Especially when playing vs good friends… We had a couple not spend NYE together because of Articulate once… not cool lol.

We have cranium which is funny as s**t!!! Especially when someone is trying to make something out of playdough after a few drinks!!!