The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Favorite 2012 Graphics

1. Lib Tech Lando

2. Lib Tech T.Rice

3. Gnu Billy Goat

4. Technine L.M Pro Turtles

Capita brings out some sexxy graphics

Ninja turtles! Sooooooo cool!

Not really a fan of capita’s graphic except maybe for the BSOD and Normal Ass Snowboard.

not a fan of graphics at all, to me it makes it look like the designer has had an epileptic fit on photoshop most of those designs above.

my fav is prob my board i have now, YES typo. simple, elegant, and drop dead sexy haha

I absolutely love my board:

Gnu B Nice, the pattern was one of the reasons I bought it!!!

Haha i luv your board too Bliz!!!

Seriously biased but the T Rice for the win…..............

not really a fan of lib tech graphics… they make the board too busy so much going on and you dont know what to look at its all like in your face blarrrgh

cabletieperformance - 05 August 2011 01:11 PM

not really a fan of lib tech graphics… they make the board too busy so much going on and you dont know what to look at its all like in your face blarrrgh

Same. I’ve always thought their graphics were mostly tacky crap - they just don’t get the concept of “less is more” and their typography/logos are usually utter shite. However, some of the 2012 offerings are looking more promising.

This is my bad boi at the moment and i love it….......

I like most Mike Parillo’s art (who did the T.Rice graphics) and some of Jamie Lynn’s art (e.g. the lando above). Also like 2012 Arbor Westmark graphic but couldn’t find a good big picture.

Yeah I really liking the look of the Lib Tech Jamie Lynn. His artwork always has style.

Skip, check this out: http://www.asymbolgallery.?com/

Yeah the artworks on the website are sick man. I wish the lando comes in smaller size and narrower waist so I can buy it haha.

I’ve only ever liked one of Jamie Lynn’s board graphics (from years ago) - it’s a bit too “high school art class” for my tastes. Parillo’s definitely got talent - it’s what Lib Tech does with his work that spoils it. I reckon his best board graphic was for Burton many years ago (I think it was the Balance?).

didn’t know he painted for Burton. which Balance was it?
http://burton.emptybottleworks.com/