The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WHO GETS THE GYMPY HOODIE????

rider26 - 04 August 2011 12:25 AM

I’m going to try get the factory to reprint his hoodie. Mine’s a bit off too but not quite as bad. I’ll do what I can to sort this out for T-Spec.

Just get him to stand on a slight angle????

Mizu Kuma - 04 August 2011 12:37 AM

I’m going to try get the factory to reprint his hoodie. Mine’s a bit off too but not quite as bad. I’ll do what I can to sort this out for T-Spec.

Just get him to stand on a slight angle????

Keep it unzipped- noone will ever know!!

I am sure they will reprint it, I mean you gave them a heap of business!!!

Do you think they went crooked cause of the zippers making it more difficult to print? Maybe no zippers next time…

^^ I think you sir are correct..

Dan83 - 04 August 2011 04:15 AM

Do you think they went crooked cause of the zippers making it more difficult to print? Maybe no zippers next time…

I just think that they didn’t line it up properly!!!!!

Yeah screen printing companys should be able to do it easily so there isn’t really any excuses!!!

blizzard_22 - 04 August 2011 05:33 AM

Yeah screen printing companys should be able to do it easily so there isn’t really any excuses!!!

My Brother is a screenprinter… maybe we should have asked him to do it lol.

hahahaa nah t-spec will just be an individual in a sea of clones…

tjswish - 04 August 2011 05:40 AM
blizzard_22 - 04 August 2011 05:33 AM

My Brother is a screenprinter… maybe we should have asked him to do it lol.

Oh, now ya tell us, TJ!!!!!  teacherboy

I didn’t know what a screen printer does… He told me he prints signs, not Hoodies…

teacherboy

Tj I’m surprised you hadn’t used your stalking skills to work it out?!

LOL