The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ BOARDWORLD HOODIES ~

HOODIES!!! Yay!!!

Hoodies have arrived. Check this thread: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/2876/

Dude, they look rad. Long lasting wait is finally over - ya’ll better be wearing them as often as possible.. will be getting shout outs when i see any of you

FTMFW!!!

Cheers Rider for the hoodies mate your are a champ!!!!!

And thank you to as well K2   shaka

AWESOME!!:shaka: Stoked!! On ya Rider and crew!!

Yeah, thanks guys!!!!! Did a bang up job!!!!!  cool grin

shaka no probs!

Pics boys! I know rider handed them over to you tonight! He called me while in Sizzler car park LOL how do they look?

Yeah, bit of a seedy meeting place!!!!! If the Cops saw us they would’ve thought that there was a major drug deal goin down!!!!! Specially when they saw Warrens cheesy mo!!!!!  LOL

Too tired atm, shit sleep last night and now my eyes are hangin outta my head after drivin up and back to Sizzeny!!!!!

Will post one tomoz for ya!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 03 August 2011 12:38 PM

Yeah, bit of a seedy meeting place!!!!! If the Cops saw us they would’ve thought that there was a major drug deal goin down!!!!! Specially when they saw Warrens cheesy mo!!!!!  LOL

Too tired atm, shit sleep last night and now my eyes are hangin outta my head after drivin up and back to Sizzeny!!!!!

Will post one tomoz for ya!!!!!

LOL

Awesome shaka

I’m gonna take mine to the US when I go!!!

sweeet.. cant wait to get miiine =D

Just got mine, cheers Jeremy..

On a side note the sizing seems pretty whack, hardly an XL, has the length of maybe a Medium if that. Just me or anyone else notice this?

Unfortunately that was the case with them I think. Mine too, and Mizu. The medium fits good. The XL is almost just a wider M. I am prob going to take it to a shop and get them to put an extra panel of material in it and make it a long hood wink