The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Billy’s new challenge’s!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: What do you think?
Total Votes: 19
Wear a gorilla suit and go into maccas and order a big mac meal and walk out like nuthing has happin?
Sing the song, i love to have a beer with duncan but change duncan to billy? (video it, post it on vimeo and post here)
Make a big poster of boardworld and run around the town telling everyone about boardworld?
Dress up as a hobo and go to a wishing well and try to take all the coins and get away with it?
Do a hundred shots in a hundred minutes for boardworld?

Is she doing the winning one. Or is the pole just peoples prefferences but its ok if she does any of them?

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 03 August 2011 12:41 PM

Is she doing the winning one. Or is the pole just peoples prefferences but its ok if she does any of them?

Her choice… giving 5 options really allows the challenger no option to back out of the dare smile

Yeh, I am willing to assist with all of them too. So she cant say she hasnt got ppl to help!

Gorilla suit would be a breeze!! No one can see your face!!

YOU GOT THIS BILLY rocker

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 03 August 2011 12:40 PM
Mizu Kuma - 03 August 2011 12:25 PM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 03 August 2011 10:19 AM

Im in the process of rewriting the lyrics atm, gonna be awesome LOL

When and where is the concert to be held????

Trying to convice billy to come to falls, then it could be done on the balcony at Quay West on sunday if youw ant haha

For sure!!!! I’ll film it from the hot tub, like a real b grade movie producer does!!!!!  LOL

bahahahaha that would be funny!