The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Billy’s new challenge’s!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: What do you think?
Total Votes: 19
Wear a gorilla suit and go into maccas and order a big mac meal and walk out like nuthing has happin?
Sing the song, i love to have a beer with duncan but change duncan to billy? (video it, post it on vimeo and post here)
Make a big poster of boardworld and run around the town telling everyone about boardworld?
Dress up as a hobo and go to a wishing well and try to take all the coins and get away with it?
Do a hundred shots in a hundred minutes for boardworld?
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 02 August 2011 09:11 AM

oh yes, Billy n Brad the Teachers buskin @ Mountain Gate shops in BW tees.  Or we do it at Falls this weekend! hahahahaha

Yeah man use have to do it! dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it wink

Mountain gate shops! Hahaha

Ahhh I’m not sure if I’ll get to falls this weekend though! Will definitely be at Hotham next weekend… General?

Billy - 02 August 2011 09:20 AM

Ahhh I’m not sure if I’ll get to falls this weekend though! Will definitely be at Hotham next weekend… General?

Maybe, I was hoping for Falls that weekend, but might do Hotham on the Sunday or something. Will see. haha out the front of the Genny LOL though we would fit right into Mtn Gate doin that!

Works for me tongue rolleye

Billy has to be in the school uniform just to keep elements of the original challenge present lol.

Shhhh tj!! Let’s just get this bloody over and done with!!

Your lucky that K2 is a top bloke billy and is helping you   hmmm

Billy - 02 August 2011 09:59 AM

Shhhh tj!! Let’s just get this bloody over and done with!!

Hahahaha. Start thinking up some challenges for the next person then?

Lets keep it to a few different options and the person can choose imo. Will make the challenges go quicker.

Billy - 02 August 2011 09:20 AM

If ya at Falls, I’ll film it on the Sunday Arvo out in the open somewhere!!!!! (Only cause the GoPro needs natural light!!!!)

Hahahahhahaaa!!!!!

Im up for that but sounds like she will be at hotham not falls

I reckon I could get you some stage space at the General to sing the beer song Billy.

Bahahahahahaha you are the man Azz

Hahahahahhaaa!!!!!

Good stuff Azz!!!!!  shaka

(I think that the drink challenge is startin to look kinda good now????)  LOL

Hahaha yes! It’s all finally happening!  LOL