The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Falls Creek - The Chosen Run

To The Falls Creek Crew,

Just after the Heads Up on the favourite runs, link ups and places to look for stashes of pow!!!!!

Can move this to M & T if ya want, boss!!!!!

I will post my favs a bit later. Mite edit a map and do lines on it for ya. Im trying to get up to Falls this weekend Mizu so I hopefully can show you round on Sunday. Are you guys riding this Sunday or just arriving and chilling?

Should get up about midday!!!!! 1/2 day pass starts at 1:00 pm yeah???

I’ll go for a few runs for sure!!!!! Mrs Miz will most likely chill!!!!! And I think that antisense will be there!!!!!

W/E forecast looks good ATM!!!!!

Yeh, after the rain yesterday and rain during this week, the dump on fri/sat is definately needed! It was only 3degs yesterday, not cool at all!

Such a top day here at home, it’s deadset like spring!!!!!

Fingers crossed though it turns back to winter soon!!!!!

If it doesn’t, at the Shred we’ll be doin a hell of a lot of drinkin!!!!! Oh that’s right…...... we will be anyway shut eye

I rekon spring weather will be fun for the Shred anyways. Spring riding is always more cruizy n muckin bout which will suit why we are there. And means we can ride in our BW hoodies and Tees cool smile

Hell Yeah!!!!!  shaka

You guys turnin up a day earlier to the Shred now????

Should be. Hopefully Thurs night

Awesome!!!!!  cool smile

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 01 August 2011 02:46 AM

I will post my favs a bit later. Mite edit a map and do lines on it for ya. Im trying to get up to Falls this weekend Mizu so I hopefully can show you round on Sunday. Are you guys riding this Sunday or just arriving and chilling?

Sweet K2 some local knowledge on favorite lines would be awesome!

Hard to figure out much from the trail maps that have on the net.

Sunday will be my first day on the slopes (Unless I go for the sat night run on wombats ramble). Definitely be up for some laps after I find my feet again smile I want to see one of you guys bust out a squirell grab raspberry

Damn I am SO pumped… This last week of work is gonna be really hard…  rage

Ya def wont be seein any Squirrels comin outta me, anti!!!!! Unless I go nuts!!!!! (Bad Dad joke, I know red face )

This is how amped I am, and I don’t leave till friday!!!!! (I wont be bringin the cat, he just has to go to sleep on anythin that ya put on the floor!!!!)

Hahaha good work Mizu!!

I can’t believe you are already packed big surprise

LOL

Just a little bit keen?

I told ya that I am a plannin nazi!!!!!  red face

Ahahha LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us