The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Weekend Riders

rider26 - 30 July 2011 10:40 PM

It rained all night here in Thredbo. Haha I can’t believe their report says 3cm dusting of fresh snow. It rained top to bottom. I sure picked a good day. LOL

it seems im gona have the same luck, goind to perisher on wednesday, its ment to get up to 10 Degrees downer to warm for me

After lots of overnight rain it actually cleared up into a nice morning. The rain didn’t bother me too much; it was the deceitful snow report I didn’t like. If it rains, tell people it rained. Anyway, the snow was actually quite decent considering the rain. It rained for short periods during the day and I was soaked by the end.

But I must say, I had an awesome day out there. Testing the YES Tasman(iac). Lots of riding with chucky and fast eddie. So much fun riding with those dudes. I’m too tired to go to Jindy and it’s way too comfy here at spaz and chucky’s pad. Heading out for a few beers and a feed soon.

Sounds like a good day!!!!! Make sure that ya give fatima heaps tomorrow!!!!!

I’ve had great fun ridin when it was absolutely pissin down, before!!!!! The only thing that is a real turn off is the overnight freeze that brings on the ICE and Death Cookies the next day!!!!!

Yeah the death cookies is what broke my wrist!!!

Enjoy rider, still waiting to hear how good the noodle joint was in Cooma?

Hey all,

so I am in a pickle, not sure if i posted here but my car was written off by hooligans a couple of weeks ago in Jindy. I am still looking for a new car and either need a lift next weekend or someone looking to share hire car.

I need to leave after work on Thursday and not return til after last lifts on Sunday. I live basically in the CBD of sydney.

Yes I have heard of stranger danger but if you get a good recommendation from Rider or Spaz thats good enough for me.

Get in touch if you can help.

I may be able to help with accom.

Ozgirl there is some groups that have popped up on fb offering rides. I’m not sure of the name but have seen em posted on the resorts page. If I come across I will grab the link. Good luck hope you get something.

Maybe start a new thread ozgirl???? It might get better coverage!!!!!

Just got back late last night. Had two awesome days at Thredbo with chucky, fatima4u, and fast eddie. Stoked we got to hang out with spaz for an hour before leaving Thredbo. I also bumped into Banger in Cooma on the way home. I’m putting together a bit of a trip report today. Don’t worry bliz, I’ll write a review on Favourite Noodle.

Already seen what ya did to eddies shins!!!!! (See Devo Thread)

Is this because he was an Ullr Guy????  hmmm

blizzard_22 - 29 July 2011 10:42 PM

Bahahaha I don’t know if that would be classed as lucky! Lol

Anyone else up the snow weekend 20/21 August?

yeah down that weekend for the week at PB

rider26 - 31 July 2011 07:22 AM

it was the deceitful snow report I didn’t like.

BWAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAAAHHHAAHHAHA

that is threaders to a T!

Looking forward to the TR rider, especially the noodle joint tongue laugh

Favourite Noodle review just posted. smile

A Eatery Review Thread would be good!!!!! M & T section???? You could kick it off with your Favourite Noodle Rap, rider!!!!!