The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Yeah Yeah!! I just learnt a new trick thread.

Just thought it’d be a cool idea to have a topic where people can share new tricks they’re managed to learn.  its a bit early in the season for me so far, just getting my old ones back, but i love hearing people stoked on new stuff their throwing down.

How’s it going over there Aidy? Did you also get the epic November?

Hey J, its going alright thanks, its been a good here at sun peaks but by no means a whistler level of epicness.  I’ve been mostly working hard on my riding with only one proper park session so far.  My bumps need work! 
Me and G have got our level 1 coordinator course starting tomorrow.  so three days of fun there then!  nah should be really useful.
So anyways there are my excuses for not having any new tricks to get excited about.  I can’t believe no one has landed something they’re stoked on yet! especially you whistlerites!

I landed my first back 3 in the Aus winter. Was super stoked! But with our snow long melted that’s old news… Jealous of you NH people…

i got tindy grabs on lock

I just learned how to ride switch and I think I might actually be regular instead of goofy!!

hehe tindy grab wink

BS shifty 180 with a tail tap on a slow sign