The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

DON’T YA HATE IT WHEN…....

ya have to get outta bed at 5 in the mornin to go to work, and its friggen COLD!!!!

On your drive to work in -7 degrees, you live too close so you’ll get there before the van even warms up enough to not see your breath

You make 1 observation and you are known as the Facebook stalker for life!  sick

You should see what happens when ya wear a dress for the first time!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 28 July 2011 11:41 PM

You should see what happens when ya wear a dress for the first time!!!!

first time?  hmmm

well….... maybe the second time, but I swear that it was the last!!!!

I gotta kick the habit before it gets a grip on me, man!!!!

long face

Mizu Kuma - 28 July 2011 11:58 PM

long face

be strong brother, we’ll support you here . . . possibly point fingers and laugh if you fail, but in a supportive way cheese

snowdragon - 29 July 2011 12:30 AM

long face

be strong brother, we’ll support you here . . . possibly point fingers and laugh if you fail, but in a supportive way cheese

Just don’t poke fun at my Snuggie, when we’re at the Shred!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 29 July 2011 12:38 AM
snowdragon - 29 July 2011 12:30 AM

long face

Just don’t poke fun at my Snuggie, when we’re at the Shred!!!!

I’ll try to get it out of my system now..

snowdragon - 28 July 2011 10:10 PM

On your drive to work in -7 degrees, you live too close so you’ll get there before the van even warms up enough to not see your breath

The Canberra Times reported -8 this morning, coldest morning since 1994. We drive up the Parkway to work and some stupid chick had ice all over her windscreen and only a little bit scrapped off so she could see through. Talk about dangerous! Too many tools on the road this morning angry

you forget to get the tickets for Wallabies vs All Blacks game and they all get sold out

Its the weekend and you stuck at home doing homework!!! teacherboy

Don’t u hate it when ur driving to falls at 3am and trying to get a few hrs shut eye before and there is a helicopter flying above ur house all nyt. So much for sleep. At least I have my bro to share driving

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 29 July 2011 03:56 PM

Don’t u hate it when ur driving to falls at 3am and trying to get a few hrs shut eye before and there is a helicopter flying above ur house all nyt. So much for sleep. At least I have my bro to share driving

C#@ts f@#ked…... Is he the helicopter looking for all your plants out back?

Have a good weekend dude cool smile

...you leave the bedroom window open before going to bed and wake up to a -5 bedroom!