The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

A visualisation of US debt

America always has to supersize everything, even their debt! Crazy people. I do hope things work out though… I am going there in Feb!!!

i hope the country is still functioning in dec-jan-feb as im their dec-jan and your their in feb so i dont want you to be stuck there!

Crazy situation but they will surely get out of it

i will do my bit by buying hell amounts of snow gear, drinking as much as possible, eating lots, firing heaps of guns in vegas, going to see as many NBA/NFL/NHL games as possible and…thats all i can think of to help them out.

Same for us deano! Lol can’t wait to get down to Texas and go to a shooting range lol!

“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America ’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here.’ Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

- Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

It’s nice to see that Obama actually told the truth once in his life.

Now he’s in charge and its still a failure blank stare

and some inflation is good for the people who are going to the USA; everything will be cheaper :D

US debt deal wins approval in House of Representatives.

Article here.

We were in for a rough ride if they hadn’t!!!!!

Not that all’s in the clear yet!!!!! That was the easy part!!!!!

a mate put a great analogy on facebook about this.

“a good analogy for this is by claiming that by raising the threshold blood alcohol content for DUI laws will decrease the incidence of drink driving”

Yeah, it’s like sayin to ya partner,“Shit I think we’ve max’d out the credit card”, “We’ll have to go and get another one, then we wont be in so much financial trouble”!!!!!  rolleyes

exactamundo