The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ BOARDWORLD HOODIES ~

So I think next time no customising the order!!! K.I.S.S.!!!

Ok, can’t wait to get the hoodie next week!!! (Unless you can pick them up from DHL tonight, fingers crossed!!!)

Aww’s bummer !! that sucks alot!!
rage

^^ I’m almost scared that rage smiley is going to break through the computer and punch me in the face. He looks so angry!  ohh

blizzard_22 - 29 July 2011 02:43 AM

Ok, can’t wait to get the hoodie next week!!! (Unless you can pick them up from DHL tonight, fingers crossed!!!)

The wait will be worth it!!!!

If we ever do the custom orders again, rider will just have to cut his NoHe junket short, that’s all!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 29 July 2011 04:10 AM
blizzard_22 - 29 July 2011 02:43 AM

The wait will be worth it!!!!

If we ever do the custom orders again, rider will just have to cut his NoHe junket short, that’s all!!!!

riderwillhavetocutshorthistripstoservetheneedsofthemanyfollowers….

rider26 - 29 July 2011 04:03 AM

^^ I’m almost scared that rage smiley is going to break through the computer and punch me in the face. He looks so angry!  ohh

Don’t stress rider it isn’t your fault! You have just be relaying the info from the supplier, no point in shooting the messenger! If you get them this arvo, bonus. If not, I am sure we are all happy to wait until next week!!!

I knew I was right when I voted no to names… raspberry

I’ve got some paint stripper if ya wanna borrow some????

No stress rider! All good things come to those who wait!

Sorry bout that rider, its not your fault!!! the wait will be well worth it though!!:) !!

Just few more days… sure can deal with that.

Rider, dont worry about mailing mine, Ill come past Bondi - will be good to catch up

Hey rider, did the company end up stickin to their word this time and get the goods to ya?

Picking up tomorrow <strike>100%</strike> 99%

Will be organising and posting as soon as we have them.

good stuff dance

Sweet as raspberry