The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Northern Hemisphere photography contest starting soon..

Prizes will include a Burton snowboard and bindings of your choice.

You will have the choice of about 20 different boards (mens and womens, all sizes, same with bindings). Subject to availability at the time.

Stay tuned for more info soon.

sick prize set up!!!  Can not wait to see all the amazing shots that will be rolling in!  This is going crazy!

woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww that’s tooo siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

awesome prize pack….i like it a lot!

Nice prize pack.
I’ll be looking forward to submitting some pics.
Whats the call on when the season and (hence the competition) starts and finishes over there?
Not sure if i’ll get a chance to upload pics when im over there so i might need to do mine when i get back.

Not sure exactly yet, but it will be something like Nov 15 - April 30. I will confirm dates before we launch the contest.

All boards and bindings will be out of the 2010 range. Choice of board and bindings will be out of (and possibly more):

Custom
Custom V Rocker
Hero
Jussi
Jeremy
Operator
Fix
Twin
Dominant
Easy Livin
Malolo
Guru
Feelgood (womens)
Feelgood V Rocker (womens)
Lipstick (womens)
Troop (womens)
GTwin (womens)
Blender (womens)
Cartel
Cartel EST
Exile
Exile EST
Lexa EST (womens)
Molotov EST (womens)
Scribe EST (womens)

I really hope this goes over well and the website is a big hit like it has been for the SoHe winter.
I have been crazy busy and like last week, I worked 70+ hours. With my baby just turning 3 months old today, and working on remodeling a house too, I’ve not been able to get to the house and yell at the contractors to keep them straight. I’m just working too much, but that should change some.

It is good to be a part of Boardworld.

Photography contest dropping very soon…

Wow
What a range to choose from.

For those going and in NoHe DON’T go to ..
http://www.snowbumcanada.com/entry/sebastian
and DON’T leave a comment.

Otherwise I may end up at Sun Peaks and there will be many shots submitted by me for this comp.

Honestly DO click the link and leave a comment, the judges decision is made in 3 days - do it now!

The contest has started. Email will go out tomorrow.

Check the contest thread here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/509/

Good luck to anyone entering!