The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ BOARDWORLD HOODIES ~

Its the one that comes in its own bag!!!!

Got “Coleman” written on it!!!!

Does anyone have a picture of the hoodie in real life??

Sc4rF4c3 - 28 July 2011 08:03 AM

Sunday i will shaka

fast eddie - 28 July 2011 08:04 AM
Sc4rF4c3 - 28 July 2011 08:03 AM

Sunday i will shaka

sweeeeet shaka

Can’t wait!!! Keen as!!! Do you know when you’ll be passing through Canbrrrr yet rider?

yeh just give mine to mizu. i will meet up with him at falls hopefully

I hate to be the bearer of bad news…  grrr

The hoodies are due to arrive at DHL after 5pm this afternoon, which means they won’t be delivered to the pick-up point till Monday morning. I’m going to pick them up as soon as I get back from the snow and they will all be posted out on Tuesday. I’m really sorry about the delay, it’s super annoying! Apologies everyone. I have offered to pick the hoodies up from DHL this evening, but I’m still waiting to hear back on that.

This is the email they sent me last night:

“Your order is on the way at the moment but it seems as though it will arrive at DHL after 5pm. This means that since DHL is closed on the weekend, it will be ready on Monday.

Our factory had a lot of confusion because of your custom art for each hoodie and we had to redo many of them because the print had been placed on the wrong size hoodie. You will definitely be able to get the hoodies on Monday though.

Sorry for putting you in a tough spot, but we want to make sure that we complete your order perfectly with no errors or defects.”

shut eye

S’alright Rider! Better to have them 100% than trying to fit a “fat man into a little coat” so to speak

all good sunshine. im easy so no big deal.

Thats a bummer. But it would have been a hard order to print, there was many different sizes and graphics. At least you wont get the wrong size or a crap graphic.

haha imagine if they are…

rage  michelle  teacherboy

All apply…

Mizu Kuma - 24 July 2011 06:14 AM
fast eddie - 24 July 2011 05:39 AM

what’s the word on the street ???

The ETA is monday in riders hands!!!!

I would make that maybe wednesday, and then prob friday for p&h from the boss to us, or even early the week after!!!!

Just my guess!!!!!  shaka

Prize for callin it in???? Lunch at Grandma’s????  cool hmm

All good with me mate, theres not much ya can do with that cool smile

snowdragon - 29 July 2011 01:14 AM

S’alright Rider! Better to have them 100% than trying to fit a “fat man into a little coat” so to speak

We’ll find out what that looks like when KFC Boy gets his!!!!