The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Powder/Park Board?

Yeh, I just realized that looking through their sight then. At first I thought it was instead of the Darkstar, but looks like the Lifelike has replaced that

@Gamblor, Did you regret buying the TFA over the BSOD?

bliss - 28 July 2011 06:07 AM

@Gamblor, Did you regret buying the TFA over the BSOD?

No. A couple of reasons:

1) the $100 difference (in US$) is a big one monetarily but the difference in ride is not that great. They’re both good boards. The biggest difference to me is the weight. The BSOD is super light. A super light board is great to have but to me it’s not that essential. The TFA weighs like a normal board.

2) well, it was harder to come up with another reason. If I had been looking for an allround board and had been comparing the 62 bsod vs the 61 tfa, I would have gotten the bsod because the waist on the 61 tfa is too wide for me. I like narrower waists.

Thanks man! Well that there alone was enough to convince me the BSOD is the way to go. I love light boards and the idea of hauling around a lighter board sounds great. Also I like narrower waists aswell.

cool. the bsod is suuuuper light - you’ll love it

Stoked on the BSOD I just ordered smile, It took forever to find one but! hopefully it will be worth it, thanks heaps gamblor! Couldnt of made the choice without you haha.

I’ll be sure to chuck some pictures up when I get it!

Awesome bliss! Give us a review once you get some shred time on it!

bliss - 03 August 2011 04:42 AM

Stoked on the BSOD I just ordered smile, It took forever to find one but! hopefully it will be worth it, thanks heaps gamblor! Couldnt of made the choice without you haha.

I’ll be sure to chuck some pictures up when I get it!

Now, how do I get my commission from Capita?

Just give em a email wink

I’ll really get to test the badboy out when I hit up Nozawa in december!