The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Any skaters round here?

how good are you? what do you love about skating? favourite trick? best trick? cool street spots/skateparks?

You’ll find quite a few around these parts.

I love that I can go to any skatepark, skate spot and find a friend instantly, skaters are the coolest bunch, same with snowboarders, we all just Chillin like Bob Dylan.

Fav trick…...... just rollin on my long board. Twenty years ago I loved to kickflip stuff.)

Best trick…..... getting home with no blood

Not been there for years, The Strand in sunny Townsville for an evening roll, swim, feed & drink.

Welcome to Boardworld talzzz, do you snowboard?

nah i havn’t been snowboarding. i went skiing when i was a young tucker at mt hotham tho, i wasn’t allowed to snowboard and was hell devs :( i love watching snowboard clips and really want to do it raspberry

Hey talzzz, welcome to Boardworld smile

We are launching the skate section in a couple of months. Check out the thread about the skate section here:

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/426/

I’m a pretty average skateboarder, been at it for a while. Favorite trick- tre flip. Love cruising down the hill from my house to the park and popping over some drains.

Has anyone seen the new Flip movie?

I just saw the Flip vid the other night, and contrary to what some crew seem to have been saying, I thought it was pretty amazing! David Gonzales and that Luan kid are incredible, and stylish! Rowley had some great stuff, plus Shane, and of course how insane is Bob?!? All in all great stuff!!
I just saw Pedro’s (Day!) part from Part & Parcel today too - sickness!!

skater here. im usually at maroubra or spots near my house. love to surf also. site looks good ill be back.