The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WHAT DO YA STICK YA HOOFS INTO????

may check out said slx when in im Tahoe at the end of the year… cause there is no way in hell im paying aus RRP for them.

deanobruce - 27 July 2011 02:49 AM

may check out said slx when in im Tahoe at the end of the year… cause there is no way in hell im paying aus RRP for them.

yeah get into a good store over there and boot fit them properly…. but i have no qualms paying the RRP here for a boot this comfortable… i can live in them.

Banger - 27 July 2011 02:59 AM

yeah get into a good store over there and boot fit them properly…. but i have no qualms paying the RRP here for a boot this comfortable… i can live in them.

They must be big????  big surprise

Mizu Kuma - 27 July 2011 03:05 AM

yeah but i manage

Picked up a pair or these, 686/NB 790’s the other month. Used them for about 10 days so far, awesome park boot for $300 AU. Hoping they last a while.

Banger - 27 July 2011 03:20 AM
Mizu Kuma - 27 July 2011 03:05 AM

yeah but i manage

LOL

Nice venting system!!!!!

When the hell did New Balance and 686 get together????  big surprise

Mizu Kuma - 27 July 2011 03:30 AM

When the hell did New Balance and 686 get together????  big surprise

2011/12 boot i think, so not that long ago i guess?  grin best fitting boot for my feet <$400 i could find at the time.

686 Levi’s!!!!! Some dif colabs right there!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 27 July 2011 03:54 AM

686 Levi’s!!!!! Some dif colabs right there!!!!!

sorry to go OT but my inner cowboy is cheering…yeeeehaaaw

i almost got that exact(well not exact it was last years model) jacket. buuut the price put me off..and that was from overseas aswell haha

Yeah 686 stuff is bloody exxy, but oh so sweet!!!!!

I really like the 686 New Balance Jacket on that link

old school Northwave from 2000.  still my current boots.