The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Help spaz win a big prize! Click this topic please!!

Help spaz be the ultimate snow bum!! Entries only open for a couple of days and he has a good chance of winning. Please click on the link below and leave a message on his page.

Good luck Seb!

spaz - 17 November 2009 04:58 PM

Well I stayed up most of last night and finally got my entry in at 3am - comp closed at 12:30pm today.

All entries have to be approved before they allow it to be official. Only 44 entries have been approved, mine was the third last.

The judges will be heavily influenced by COMMENTS left on each entrants profile - so I need your help to win!

Even if you didn’t see what I did this year with my Daily Run Videos in the ‘snow and weather’ section of the homepage, we need you to click the link and leave a comment. This will help raise the profile of boardworld.com.au as well snocam and will only mean bigger and better things for next year.

If you watched my vids make sure you mention them in your comment.

http://www.snowbumcanada.com/entry/sebastian

@ Internet cafe just so I can post comment lol, Good luck Spaz hope you get this mate!

Thanks for starting the topic rider, top stuff darb-I owe you a buck for the netcafe.

52 entries ended up being approved, 20 will be selected on Friday as finalists, they will be given a 500 word assignment to be submitted within 2days.

Even though I rushed and made the vid at such a bad hour; after watching the other entries, I should make the 20.

Good luck Spaz!! Also made a comment on your entry page smile

Being an overqualified snow bum can have it’s downside.

I didn’t make the top 20

Thats a bugger for you Spaz, sorry you didn’t make the cut.  hmmm

A wise man once told me “Whats meant for ye, won’t go past ye”

I am guessing there is a reason you need to doing something else.  cool smile

Hell yeah, soooo many other things I need to do.

I just couldn’t not apply the whole thing was right along the lines of what I’m doing.

Being that far from my girlfriend and daughter would have been torture for that long.

Back to getting organized so I can get to Val’dsair(sp) for two weeks in Feb.