The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Decide on the future for K2….

Poll: Should K2/Brad/Hugh Jackman go to Whistler..
Total Votes: 21
Yes
No

^^ That song is still better than FRIDAY! lol

hahaha what a great thread!

Rider and Finney have already summed it up beautifully how awesome a season at Whistler is. Having done the last season with them I would wholeheartedly concur. But I can understand it’s hard to leave a good job.

TJ, if you can go for 3 months and you save enough money, don’t bother looking for a job. I didn’t have one while I was there and it was brilliant being able to ride every day.

There’s a slight chance I would wanna go back for 12/13 but it’s too early to say. Will hopefully make it over around Feb next year for a two week holiday.

Dan83 - 26 July 2011 11:27 AM

TJ, if you can go for 3 months and you save enough money, don’t bother looking for a job. I didn’t have one while I was there and it was brilliant being able to ride every day.

The problem is, if I go over without a job, I’d be better off taking a month in peak season, (still get paid) and ride with the crew for a month.

Then spend 2 weeks in the USA just checking out NYC and LA and maybe a few days in Chicago smile

Yeah that sounds good too.

But if you are able to take a whole 3 months off work… But yeah would be cool to check out some of America too. I saw very little of North America, just Seattle.