The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ BOARDWORLD HOODIES ~

I can grab mine off ya when you roll through Canberra. I live near the Monaro Hwy and can meet you at the last servo or something.

Hahahahahahaa!!!!!

Ya never gonna make it to the snow now, rider!!!!! Gonna be BW peeps all along the roads waitin for their hoodies!!!!!  LOL

LOL ... Wanna make a *slight* detour to Melbs?! wink

What a great way to meet Boardworld members! Quick highway drop-offs.  LOL

Sounds good to me, Bliz. I can meet you anywhere along the way, no problem. smile

Billy, are you guys meeting Mizu at Hotham. I’m trying to get all their gear to Mizu because he leaves for Vic. I’m sure he will be more than happy to deliver all the Victorian hoodies.  smirk

Otherwise, I will send them out the day they arrive. Hopefully they won’t take too long.

blizzard_22 - 26 July 2011 07:21 AM

I can grab mine off ya when you roll through Canberra. I live near the Monaro Hwy and can meet you at the last servo or something.

Ditto That cheese ,
Mizu!! SHHH!!!!

^^ Haha no problem. I’ll be rolling through on Saturday evening (not 100% sure on the time just yet).

Best to send my stuff. Can’t guarantee I’ll be there when Mizu is. Trying to but is work dependent

I’ll come meet you when you get back… Bondi is a pretty easy ride from here smile

Not sure if the chopper pilot will let me on with a box of stuff with Billy, Azz, deano and K2_SnatchCrewSader written on it????

Hahaha LOL yeah I’m not sure either so post is prolly best! smile

Sweet rider let me know what time you think you will roll through Canberra. Can meet you at the last Woolworths/Caltex servo as you head south on the Monaro. (The suburb Hume).

Always stop to refuel at that station!!!!

Last time the girl that worked there would have to have been one of the biggest human beings that I have ever seen!!!! And I don’t mean fat!!!!

gulp

Like this Mizu:

Mizu Kuma - 26 July 2011 10:42 AM

Always stop to refuel at that station!!!!

Last time the girl that worked there would have to have been one of the biggest human beings that I have ever seen!!!! And I don’t mean fat!!!!

gulp

snake

Hey Jez,
Can you please give ours to Mizu, we are catching up on his Mexico tour.

Cheers smile