The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard socks for antisense - challenge?

sit with his feet in explorers in an esky full of Ice and water for 10mins!

snowdragon - 26 July 2011 06:00 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 26 July 2011 05:58 AM
Mizu Kuma - 26 July 2011 05:55 AM

Get 20 pairs of socks and stuff em down one leg of his jeans, to look like Mandingo, and then go and try new shoes on with the help of a male shop assistant!!!!!

bahahahaha that would be funny as.

With the beer one, the fumbling is the best part! Tell me you wouldnt want to see that on film and see peoples reactions

Totally! and he’d have to remain very serious- not understanding what was wrog with having shoes on his hands LOL

And if the guy at the cash register gives him a weird look or laughs, he can get all serious, start pointin and waivin his hand shoes around, and say that he’ll kick his arse!!!!!

Go back into the shop where he got his boots from, but wearin like 6 pairs of socks on his feet, and tell the shop guy that his boots no longer fit for some strange reason!!!!

Can I get in on this contest? I need new socks and my beer supply is running pretty low?

Yeah TJ, you gotta put on nothin but ya old explorers on and go and stalk….............. oh, wait a minute…..........  long face

Mizu Kuma - 26 July 2011 05:46 AM

Put his old explorers on his hands, and go for a jog doin a bit of shadow boxin along the way, and in full view of other walkers/runners/bike riders,

Plus put in the “fff” “ff” sound effects with every punch thrown!!!!!

I think Mizu has hit the nail on the head…..... I’m voting for this one!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaa!!!!!

Yeah, he’s gotta do a stair run up a museum in the city or somewhere packed!!!!! With the victory dance at the top!!!!!  Hahahahahaha!!!!

Yeah man i think this one is a winner tongue wink

Mizu Kuma - 26 July 2011 06:46 AM

Hahahahahaa!!!!!

Yeah, he’s gotta do a stair run up a museum in the city or somewhere packed!!!!! With the victory dance at the top!!!!!  Hahahahahaha!!!!

Also wearing a snuggie

Oh Dear GOD!!! hahahahahaha gulp

You guys are crazy smile

At work for the next few hours, but will be online later. Don’t get too mnay crazy ideas in my absence!!

Oh, we’re just warmin up, anti!!!!! You are new around here!!!!!  evil

I want to see the video/pictures that come out of this cheese

no hazing of the new guy

While the offer of free stuff is awesome and most appreciated, isn’t there some way I can get the socks AND keep my dignity?  oh oh

How about some kind of physical challenge??  cool smirk

antisense - 26 July 2011 10:33 AM

While the offer of free stuff is awesome and most appreciated, isn’t there some way I can get the socks AND keep my dignity?  oh oh

How about some kind of physical challenge??  cool smirk

You could land a flying squirrel thats better than mine (The current best grab!)

lol