The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

1,000,000 posts!!!

Mizu got to 10105 post quicker then I got to 100 i feel ashamed downer
but then again I do have a life(or something that represents it smirk) outside Boardworld; then again I don’t know if that is better hmmmmm *le deep thinking*

EDIT: since I only got 1 post left for I reach 100 I need get that avatar done shock

Sc4rF4c3 - 22 July 2011 12:38 PM

Mizu got to 10105 post quicker then I got to 100 i feel ashamed downer
but then again I do have a life(or something that represents it smirk) outside Boardworld; then again I don’t know if that is better hmmmmm *le deep thinking*

EDIT: since I only got 1 post left for I reach 100 I need get that avatar done shock

you should go with something subtle, but with presence

Has anyone heard from Sc4rF4c3? I have LOADS of suggestions on his avatar . . . .(good mind you, i wouldn’t do ‘im wrong)

I reckon that he should go for this???

Mizu Kuma - 23 July 2011 09:47 AM

I reckon that he should go for this???

TOTALLY . . and if he takes too long, we can go Disney on his ass

A s s u m i n g   it was up to us of course tongue wink

haha to late I went with the rainbow + snowboard =D taking a creep or something to serious doesn’t fit me and it also does not represent the Boardworld kinda feeling :p

Sc4rF4c3 - 23 July 2011 02:14 PM

haha to late I went with the rainbow + snowboard =D taking a creep or something to serious doesn’t fit me and it also does not represent the Boardworld kinda feeling :p

You have chosen . . . wisely

Dont worry mate my old one had a rainbow too, and a midget, little pony…..  snake  The weirder the better!

snowdragon - 23 July 2011 10:09 PM

for some reason I wanted to know where this picture came from; turns out to be a body building forum grrr

Sc4rF4c3 - 24 July 2011 02:17 AM

for some reason I wanted to know where this picture came from; turns out to be a body building forum grrr

Yeah, that’s what steroids will do to ya!!!!!

Sc4rF4c3 - 24 July 2011 02:17 AM

Oh yea?! who wudda thunk.  Its from near the end of Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

Warren Chapstick - 23 July 2011 11:06 PM

The weirder the better!

hence my avatar wink

deanobruce - 24 July 2011 11:14 PM
Warren Chapstick - 23 July 2011 11:06 PM

The weirder the better!

hence my avatar wink

that is not weird that is just nasty sick

Careful there Scarface, he does have a low self esteem about his appearance!!!!!