The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Shred Fix

I dont know about the rest of you, but without snowboarding or snowboard related activities/events i have become summoned to complete boredom. Even though i have less than 3 weeks till im off to the northern hemi for another snowboard season. I need some fixes.

Whats everyone up to? how do you cure your fix?

Recently we just got a puppy, so he has been keeping me busy (I will post photos soon). I’m also keeping my mind off things by working on the skate section of the website.

I usually try get on another board of some description of do something that gets the adrenalin pumping. I’m going to get back on the wakeboard very soon, and getting my jetski ready for summer.

It’s a tough one though… always hard dealing with not snowboarding. I never cope too well. Boredom is the worst… keep yourself busy tnels!

so recently i have been making hoodies to wear snowboarding, a bit of skating.
ive already picked up all my boards for this coming OS season. still in the plastics. kind of frustrating not being able to walk out my door and get on them.

Crackers: is that your way of not wanting to snowboard? i took one look at the title and decide not to watch just in case it discourage me.

watching as many of the new shred flicks as possible, playing Stoked on my xbox, constantly checking here to see if anyone has posted anything (flippin heck where is everyone) going to the popmag site, the transfer site, ski.com and snowatch to see who else is headed OS. constantly checking XE.com for AUD vs YEN…. and going out of my mind frothing on the month i am going to japan for in january! if i think of anyhting else i’ll get back to you.

i have been trying to get better at skating and surfing heaps as i live in the best place in the world for waves haha and keep looking through all my falls creek photos and get devo but then i go get barreled with my friends and have fun in my little world
if your bored banger check out my skate movie i made - i know this is snowboarding section but come onnnnnn Skate Movie
also been taking heaps of photos of surfing and skating got a big new 580ex II flash with remote trigger so fun
also just got a job looking over injidup beach pretty much clean pools and windows and watch whales all day

i miss the massive ammount of crew frothing on boardworld especially when i was living in the snow that was so great

check my photos if you want

peace

Photos

Uni Exams
New Boy

Enough to keep me entertained lately.

:D

golfpunklegend - 05 November 2009 12:55 AM

http://www.snowgel.com/

Hey, has anyone used this stuff?

That looks interesting. Ages ago I was looking at buying some snowflex for a backyard jib setup. I’m going to look into this further…

This is my new dog, Chilli (9.5 weeks old now). He has been keeping me busy.

Nice looking dog mate, kelpie?  I’ve been surfing a little bit, hitting the gym and doing my morning cardio and being very careful with my diet.  Lost 4kgs in 3 weeks but seems to have levelled out a bit now, still losing fat but not weight.  Girlfriend has managed to score some free accom at some exclusive reosrts around Vic, this weekend on the mornington Peninsula, next weekend near Healesville and Alexandra on the way to Buller.  Unfortunately the main source of entertainment at these joints is golf, not really an interest of mine.

thats rad. Golf=drinking=epic drunk times. regardless of how shit you whack the little ball.

Jez, that is one cute puppy man !!!!!!!!!!!

We have two Border Collies, Trixy & Abbie, I’ll upload some pics…..............

Yeah he is a Border Collie X Kelpie. He’s doing really well. He has so much energy, he was bouncing off the walls till 1am last night. He is not even 10 weeks old yet, he has his 10 week vaccination soon, then a week later we can take him to the park/ for walks.

Trixie

Abbie

Some of our Alpacas

and next doors cow…...

I hope you have a BIG yard Jez, that puppy has some serious energy to burn.
Be the best companion for you. Can you take your dog to work?

llamas and cows are dope!!!