The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What do you do for a crust??

snow trip TJ!! wink

lol

Box of Corona’s every week????

i like your think Mizu :D

rider26 - 19 July 2011 07:28 AM

I run this thing…  oh oh

and you do a mighty fine job of it rider, so please don’t quit your day job! LOL

deanobruce - 19 July 2011 05:05 AM

quite the opposite, i love it. So much to do every single day or night.

Wollongong was way too small for me. its a place i will go to retire if at all.

The only good thing about the gong to me at this age is the beaches and chickos.

The clubs are the most pathetic things in the world, i know 3/4 of the population that are 16-35 years old, no good shops and to do what im doing now i would have to go to sydney and i hate that place more than any other place tbh.

so to answer your question, no. haha

I spent 2.5 years in Elwood and the last few months I couldn’t wait to get back to the northern beaches of Sydney.  I’m still not sure why I thought going from a 2 min walk to the beach to a 90 min drive was ever going to be a good thing!  Having spent some time in the gong years ago I see what you"re saying though.  One thing I liked down there was the snow day trip though, not really a possibility from Sydney.

Oh and I wouldn’t be living anywhere else in Sydney either or I might as well have stayed in Melbs.

I spent 2.5 years in Elwood and the last few months I couldn’t wait to get back to the northern beaches of Sydney.  I’m still not sure why I thought going from a 2 min walk to the beach to a 90 min drive was ever going to be a good thing!  Having spent some time in the gong years ago I see what you"re saying though.  One thing I liked down there was the snow day trip though, not really a possibility from Sydney.

Oh and I wouldn’t be living anywhere else in Sydney either or I might as well have stayed in Melbs.

you are your own worst enemy! You’re NTHNBEACHESGUY!!!!

blizzard_22 - 19 July 2011 03:19 AM

Records Management and Administrator… snowdragon, do you live in Canberra?

Thats a Yea, i thought you knew? residential near Calwell - not by choice, not that there is anything wrong with that.. just how we managed to get stuck (only for the next year downer )

snowdragon - 19 July 2011 09:55 AM

LOL

snowdragon - 19 July 2011 10:02 AM

Thats a Yea, i thought you knew? residential near Calwell - not by choice, not that there is anything wrong with that.. just how we managed to get stuck (only for the next year downer )

LOL nar I didn’t know haha only two suburbs from me, I’m in the Lanyon area. So working with information storage, Im guessing something like Recall LOL

snowdragon - 19 July 2011 09:55 AM

People have been saying that to me for years, probably not in the same sense though.

blizzard_22 - 19 July 2011 10:55 AM

LOL nar I didn’t know haha only two suburbs from me, I’m in the Lanyon area. So working with information storage, Im guessing something like Recall LOL

And believe it or not, I used to live in Canberra too!!!!

Red Hill!!!! I was 6 when we left though, so I have no idea if its a shit hole or not!!!!! (Plus the fact that I’ve never been back!!!!)

blizzard_22 - 19 July 2011 10:55 AM

Yup, just like, only we don’t advertise, or suck like Recall!  How funny we probably drive past each other all the time tongue laugh

Wow Mizu Red Hill eh? Yuppy much or in crappy public housing system!

Snowdragon I agree about Recall!!!

I grew up in Wanniassa in Tuggeranong. It was a great place to grow up & although I havent lived there full-time since I was 17 & my family no longer live there. I still have a lot of affection for the place and it still feels like home!

Was a bank house!!!! Dad was a Bank Manager!!!!

That’s why we ended up in the Illawarra!!!! Transfer!!!!