The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

? YES or ? NO

Yes

What’s the go with TJ wantin Tony in his smugglers, do ya think he might have somethin goin for him????

Haha, was replying to the one before it… however, every guy has the right to wear the budgies on the beach… just because he is a minister of parliament, people make it a big issue… who cares what he wears at the beach…

If I rock the budgies at the beach, the only headlines I’d make are “Man breaks world record for biggest penis in speedos…” lol

Just answer my question TJ!!!!! Haahahahaa!!!!! Yes or No????

No

Do you think anyone else (other than mizu) will hit 10,000 posts by the end of this year?

tjswish - 19 July 2011 06:16 AM

Haha, was replying to the one before it… however, every guy has the right to wear the budgies on the beach… just because he is a minister of parliament, people make it a big issue… who cares what he wears at the beach…

If I rock the budgies at the beach, the only headlines I’d make are “Man breaks world record for biggest penis in speedos…” lol

Please DON’T rock anything out at the beach TJ!

Warren Chapstick - 19 July 2011 06:55 AM

You might run into it with your nose and you are worried?

Hahahahaha LOL

Bahahahahaha!!!!!

tjswish - 19 July 2011 06:57 AM

You might run into it with your nose and you are worried?

Take it easy now Geoffrey Leonard…..  And worried, yes I’m worried to ran into you at the beach wearing speedos yukkkkkkkkkkk….... Are you sure your not a closet skier?

tjswish - 19 July 2011 06:42 AM

No

Do you think anyone else (other than mizu) will hit 10,000 posts by the end of this year?

No

Do you think Mizu and the boys should come to Perisher instead on

Saturday

YES!

Do you think Mizu should go snowboarding in a Snuggie?

Yes

Do you think that he should be right next to rider when he does it????

Yes

Do you think rider should also be in a snuggie?

yes

should they then act like the Teletubbies while boarding??(and post pics and a video on boardworld :D)

YES!

Are you stoked at the snow on the way this week?