The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Bandana/Facemask suggestions?

Looking into a cool bandana/facemask for a decent price.

is the bandana for your face or for tying under one knee or on a belt to look ghetto?

ps. there’s a ‘post your quiver’ thread in the equipment section.

ollie

Welcome to Boardworld, WCS! smile

Check this thread: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/7/

For face masks, check out Airhole: http://airhole.ca/

3CS makes really good ones too!

We’re giving a bunch of Airhole and 3CS face masks away this season on the forums. Get involved and you’ve got a good chance at winning one.

bandana for the face

Ive got two neff ones at home, which have been great, but the only downside is they are tie up at the back. The 3cs and i think Airhole ones both have velcro at the back which is better as its easier with gloves and much lower provile. Make sure your bandana has a fleece inner liner, as it will keep your face super warm. Anything made of cotton will freeze up solid as soon as you get the moisture of your breath into it

Oh thanks rider26, yea I Airholes are pretty popular here in Vancouver BC, Canada.
I was looking at them earlier but I dont really have the $ to afford it. Ill need a lot of luck.
How hard is it to win one? and sorry im new here should I delete the thread?

bandanas fully sick bra!!!

welcome WCS!!

ride rome mod with rome 390s, nitro boots and other carp!!

westcoastsnowboarding - 19 July 2011 05:26 AM

Oh thanks rider26, yea I Airholes are pretty popular here in Vancouver BC, Canada.
I was looking at them earlier but I dont really have the $ to afford it. Ill need a lot of luck.
How hard is it to win one? and sorry im new here should I delete the thread?

Just change the title to “What’s the Choice of Bandana” or somethin!!!!!

It’s great to see a newbie gettin into it West Coast!!!!!  shaka

westcoastsnowboarding - 19 July 2011 05:26 AM

I was looking at them earlier but I dont really have the $ to afford it.

eh?

they are like $20 max?

i got mine for $9

No need to delete the thread. Just wanted to point you in the right direction. Feel free to start threads and ask questions. It’s what Boardworld is here for. smile

I’ll move this thread to Equipment and Products soon.

Can I edit the topic/title to Bandana/Facemask suggestions?

westcoastsnowboarding - 19 July 2011 05:35 AM

Can I edit the topic/title to Bandana/Facemask suggestions?

Go for it dude!!!!!

Yeah, just hit the ‘EDIT’ button on your original post. You should be able to edit the title there.

Also if you can’t see this thread in Boardworld Social, it’s going to be moved to Equipment and Products.

thanks guys, deano please feel free to share were you found a cool looking airhole for 9 bucks.

I’ve got an airhole mask and i love it, i bought it in canada and it made the trip that much better having it…

I’m gunna say go for the Air hole WCS smile