The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ BOARDWORLD HOODIES ~

Yeh, but I cant fit in the hand basin!!!

Just have a few drinks then!!!!!! Helped ya to fit into Billy’s boots ok!!!!!

LOL

I just sent another email to the manufacturers. Seriously should be any day now. I’ll keep you guys posted.

Just send michelle around!!!!! She’ll get the job done!!!!!

rider26 - 18 July 2011 07:08 AM

I just sent another email to the manufacturers. Seriously should be any day now. I’ll keep you guys posted.

No worries cool smile

keeeeeeeen as!!!

Update:

The ETA has been pushed back a further 4 to 5 days. The factory has had problems with the individualized print for your order (eg chemical storm) so that it has not passed our quality control check. Therefore they are re-doing the hoodies which have had these printing issues. I will keep you updated on the progression of the order.

The print was not placed on the right sized hoodie for some items. New ETA is around the 25th (since 23-24 is a weekend; we cannot receive shipments during this time).

Sorry guys. I’ll keep you posted.  shut eye

rider26 - 19 July 2011 03:53 AM

Update:

The ETA has been pushed back a further 4 to 5 days. The factory has had problems with the individualized print for your order (eg chemical storm) so that it has not passed our quality control check. Therefore they are re-doing the hoodies which have had these printing issues. I will keep you updated on the progression of the order.

The print was not placed on the right sized hoodie for some items. New ETA is around the 25th (since 23-24 is a weekend; we cannot receive shipments during this time).

Sorry guys. I’ll keep you posted.  shut eye

Anything to do with the graphics? Or just the transfer? Let me know if you need me to re do anything.

No, it was all on their end. I think they just messed something up. Anyway, should be here by Monday and I’ll post them out ASAP.

Ah yeh, my bad, just read the second paragraph of your post

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 19 July 2011 04:12 AM

Ah yeh, my bad, just read the second paragraph of your post teacherboy

Forgot somethin????

That sucks to not have it this weekend but that’s ok, as long as it is here for the shred :-D

blizzard_22 - 19 July 2011 04:18 AM

That sucks to not have it this weekend but that’s ok, as long as it is here for the shred :-D

If it’s not here for the Shred then I want me money back!!!!!! $90 each, I think I paid????

Mizu Kuma - 19 July 2011 04:23 AM
blizzard_22 - 19 July 2011 04:18 AM

If it’s not here for the Shred then I want me money back!!!!!! $90 each, I think I paid????

$90? Where did you get that discount… I paid $100 :(