The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What do you do for a crust??

Seen this on another forum, thought it might be cool to add it to BW, so ill go first

I am a chef by trade did half of my apprenticeship at a restraunt in sylvania waters (sydney), before joining the Australian Army Catering Corp where i finished it off and spent seven years travelling with various units, i discharged from the army in 2008 and have been working in Customer Service in the driveline industry since, we build driveshafts for automotive, marine and mining. Also sent my self back to school this year first time studying since i left in 1999 iam half way through a Diploma of Bussiness Management, which has been quite a challenge juggling full time work and study.

Now post away peoples raspberry

It did exist on this forum too Sukah!!!!!!

Until “someone” deleted it!!!!!!  hmmm

ummm do we delete this thread now or later :burn:

Nah, someone clicked the wrong button and deleted mizu and all of his posts :p

ohh hahaha LOL i get it now this is what mizu does for a crust LOL
shred

Obviously you don’t know the story about the deletion… and that ‘someone’ runs this house so does what he needs/has to do!

Sorry to bring up the deletion again rider/miz!

oh okay,
Mods can you please delete this thread then, ill go back to my box now oh oh

Sukah - 18 July 2011 03:46 AM

ohh hahaha LOL i get it now this is what mizu does for a crust LOL
shred

Yeah, if rider gave me a crust for what I do around here that would be nice!!!!!

I don’t even get a crumb off him!!!!!

I don’t really expect much though, cause he only just got a clothes dryer for his missus after 8 years of beggin!!!!!!  hmmm

hahahah i feel like a little baby fur seal in a hot and dry arid desert,  long face

Ahaha.. so much stuff lost!

I’m a Primary School Teacher - Grade 5 and 6

And I’m a Steel Worker!!!!!!  shaka

I’m an IT Network Technician.

Sports Administrator/Teacher and Outdoor Ed Assistant (easiest way to describe my position), Personal Traininer
Teacher Boy raspberry

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 18 July 2011 04:27 AM

Sports Administrator/Teacher and Outdoor Ed Assistant (easiest way to describe my position), Personal Traininer

I thought that just typin “Teacher Boy” would have been the easiest????

Fine, I’ll fix it rolleyes