The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BW w/end Shredders

Photobucket

There’s the Chapstick!!!!!  shaka

Nice pic too spaz!!!!!

Yeah ya that’s so good!!!!

Awesome!! shaka

Nice pic spaz! Looks like a decent day?

Yeah it was a sweet day, not that ppl to which was rad!!

Warren chapstick you did well today!

Such a sick day, you guys helped to push me and I found out more of what the Chemical Storm is capable of. (What can’t that board do?)

That was the longest day of riding I’ve done this year. What were the last few runs like, did you all last until last lifts?

Tonight is my first not working since I arrived last week so I should be able to edit the video and get it uploaded by morning.
grin

Looking forward to seeing the vid, sounds like you boys had a blast!

Should’ve had a sickie!!!!!  downer

Just got home, was that good of a day!!!!!!

Spaz we stopped at three and headed home, thanks for everything today mate. Had heaps of fun riding with ya and the boys.
I nailed meself at high noon on the box wall, nearly killed meself…
Was the best day of the year so far cheers cheese

Warren amd myself spent 9hrs crammed in the back seat off Fatima’s car today!!! 1 seat was folded down for the boards to fit… TETRIS KINGS!!!

Did Osman remove his fully sick subwoofer!!!!!  dance

Was so exhausted I fell asleep at 10:30. Video isn’t done yet and plans are to hit DHG with a Swedish snowbunny today, so it won’t be done until tonight (or tomorrow-if tonight is spent doing other things). If the weather closes Karels today I’ll have it finished sooner.

Warren Chapstick - 17 July 2011 12:27 PM

Spaz we stopped at three and headed home, thanks for everything today mate. Had heaps of fun riding with ya and the boys.

Did anyone do it cleanly? wink on my attempt I thought I was going to eat it but the Octorocker held on.

Photobucket

spaz - 17 July 2011 09:54 PM

Was so exhausted I fell asleep at 10:30. Video isn’t done yet and plans are to hit DHG with a Swedish snowbunny today, so it won’t be done until tonight (or tomorrow-if tonight is spent doing other things). If the weather closes Karels today I’ll have it finished sooner.

Soo keen to see what you got!!

spaz - 17 July 2011 10:41 PM
Warren Chapstick - 17 July 2011 12:27 PM

Did anyone do it cleanly? wink on my attempt I thought I was going to eat it but the Octorocker held on.

Photobucket

Yeah I got it sweet.. Flying gurnid pop a sick 360 off it!!