The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Off to the snow

Cya Monday Y’all

Have fun TJ

Enjoy…. that will be me next week! Bring it!

Have a good one swishman!!!!!  shaka

Keep an eye out for Warren, fatima n eddie in at Jindy on ya way home!!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 15 July 2011 06:28 AM

So the boys didnt decide to come to falls this weekend?

Have a good one, mate! Looking forward to seeing photos of your Flying Squirrels. wink

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 15 July 2011 06:35 AM

Pretty sure that they are only runnin the day trip to Thredders!!!!

Warren had mentioned that they were gonna get down to Falls at some stage though!!!!! Told him to come down when I was there, but he made some excuse about his gayness holdin him back, or somethin about his nose, I can’t remember exactly!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 15 July 2011 07:04 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 15 July 2011 06:35 AM

Pretty sure that they are only runnin the day trip to Thredders!!!!

Warren had mentioned that they were gonna get down to Falls at some stage though!!!!! Told him to come down when I was there, but he made some excuse about his gayness holdin him back, or somethin about his nose, I can’t remember exactly!!!!!

Yeah the gayness is hitting me big time Mizu lol…
Yeah been to busy to talk to the boys about it K2 sorry man, but sometime this year we will be coming down there to shred with ya mate.
Can’t wait yewwwwwwwwww cheese

P.S - When we come down, do we all have to bring our own boots and sunnies….. Or do you have heaps mate???
Whoops nearly forgot about the banjo….

K2, I might be heading down to Falls at the end of August for the Burton product launch. I’ll keep you posted.

Yeh sweet mate that would be good. I got a fair few things on during august which may hinder my attendance at Falls. But let me know either way!

Decided to not go this weekend to save some petrol money, and put more into the kitty for overseas. But otherwise Ill be Fallsin it most weekends

Yeah, Whistler… we need to chat about that. You’re coming, so start getting your shit together.  angry

The 7th to the 12th of August!!!!! teacherboy

When are you guys gonna get it right!!!!! It will be POW POW time for sure!!!!! That’s why I am goin then!!!!!

haha, I’ll come up on the friday If I can get it off

Why you going P Tj?

Lame arse mates no doubt. Thredbo is all time! When it’s good - go thredbo. AND ITS BETTER THAN GOOD. (plus accom is cheaper here smile )

I’ll have to take it easy tomoz so I have energy (and gayness) for the boys on Sunday.

Quick report: -15? in the village @ 2am, No wind.
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Ended up going to thredders on the Sunday, I don’t mind either mountain… As long as I’m boarding, life is good!

tjswish - 18 July 2011 01:02 AM

Ended up going to thredders on the Sunday, I don’t mind either mountain… As long as I’m boarding, life is good!

Did ya catch up with Warren, eddie, fatima n spaz????