The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Bind me up

gamblor26 - 14 July 2011 02:52 AM

Really? That Gamblor bloke is one of the most stand-up guys I have ever met on the internets. He always has a kind word for me!

Yeah, but your only a newbie around here!!!!!

And change that crappy avatar dude!!!!! I have seen so many other people usin that exact same one that it’s a gettin a bit old!!!!!

gamblor26 - 14 July 2011 02:52 AM

Really? That Gamblor bloke is one of the most stand-up guys I have ever met on the internets. He always has a kind word for me!

buts he’s not as goood lookings as my little teacher boy….......

Gamblor 26 seems alright, I wonder if he is a snowboard instructor like rider 26?

Gamblor though don’t get me started on him rolleyes

Gamblor - 14 July 2011 02:35 AM

that Deano is such a bastard though! Watch out for him! (he doesn’t even detune his snowboard!)

yeh i have been kicked out of 3 towns due to my non-detuning ways…

deanobruce - 15 July 2011 02:57 AM
Gamblor - 14 July 2011 02:35 AM

that Deano is such a bastard though! Watch out for him! (he doesn’t even detune his snowboard!)

yeh i have been kicked out of 3 towns due to my non-detuning ways…

And if this was My Boardworld, you’d be gettin outed from here also!!!!! Ya sharp edged trouble maker!!!!!

C J Parker - 14 July 2011 07:42 AM

Gamblor 26 seems alright, I wonder if he is a snowboard instructor like rider 26?

Gamblor though don’t get me started on him rolleyes

I dunno, Gamblor 26 comes across as a little fake to me!!!!!

someone just buy a pair of Flux’s already! (I’m back in Mizu’s good books now raspberry )

You’ve always been in my good books Gamblor!!!!! It’s that dodgy Gamblor 26 that’s got my blood pressure risin!!!!!

I have 2 pairs of Flux bindings where does that put me in Mizu’s book?

Gamblor 26 presence seemed short lived.

C J Parker - 15 July 2011 08:24 AM

I have 2 pairs of Flux bindings where does that put me in Mizu’s book?

Mate, you are a GOD!!!!!  cool grin

lol see what my new topic started. Good ole sledging!
I see where your coming from Deano. I am a bit of a forum Rookie.

Rider 26, i haven’t yet got the custom FV, just looking around for a fair deal. Unfortunately ‘Adrenalin Plus’ in ACT don’t have it so am looking on the interweb.

Thanks for the other Binding info lads. I have been curious about FLUX ever since i heard about them. And the Malavita’s sound good too.  Need to do some reaserch now.

Looking forward for the BW shred!

thanks

STM have a few Custom Flying Vs floating around. I’ll check the sizes when I’m in there today. I’m sure they will give you a good price. Let me know if you’re interested.

Parkway Josh - 17 July 2011 11:06 PM

l

Looking forward for the BW shred!

thanks

Will be great to meet ya Josh!!!!!  shaka

rider26 - 18 July 2011 12:36 AM

STM have a few Custom Flying Vs floating around. I’ll check the sizes when I’m in there today. I’m sure they will give you a good price. Let me know if you’re interested.

Thats cool, yeah im interested. I ride a 154 at the moment. Thanks

Hey Josh,

I just spoke to STM. They have a 154, 156, and 158. They can give it to you at 20% off (Boardworld discount yeeew!), comes down to $560. There’s only one left in both 154 and 156 sizes so let me know.