The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

White Mountain Tops

Whistler and the sorrounding mountain ranges are starting to collect snow for the up-coming season. How many BW members are riding in whistler this season? Speak up, it would be great to have a few rides with some other members!

Yeah, thats a great idea! Ill be in whistler this season for sure. Wouldn’t mind trying to learn a few things from some other riders aswell as share my knowledge. Lets share some pow stashes, I found some amazing stuff last season I’m just dieing to ride.

I wish we could join you at Whistler for a slide.

Make sure you take lots of pictures please !!!!!!

Ill be there Nov 1, lets hope for an early opening and some awesome pow pre christmas this year. Cant wait for my first fraggle rock pow ride.

Early snow, great times! I will miss Whistler this season. The whole world will be watching…

Shane this really isn’t helping my home sickness that I’m getting at the moment. All this talk about it already snowing in Whistler is driving me crazy, I want to be there so bad.

Oh well I guess I can settle for a hot summer approaching and learning to surf. Take it easy on the slopes this year, try not to hurt yourself too badly.

who r u “just giver”?

Ah its “M.H” isn’t it..

Yeah it is… smile

Who is Kanga-Ruey? Sounds like an Aussie…

Kanga-Ruey is the only known wild kanga in Canada. You have to be Austrailian to see him. Somtimes he dances and its supposed to be some sort of snow dance but it looked like a drunk guy dressed up as batman to me… Oh and by the way I’m the only Canadian who can see him.

I will be in Vancouver from the 25th-30th of November, however will then be heading to Calgary followed by Panorama Mountain Village for my season of work :D…

6 weeks and 2 days to go (not that I’m counting smile)...getting more and more nervous and excited by the day…

bangabain - 13 October 2009 11:45 PM

I will be in Vancouver from the 25th-30th of November, however will then be heading to Calgary followed by Panorama Mountain Village for my season of work :D…

6 weeks and 2 days to go (not that I’m counting smile)...getting more and more nervous and excited by the day…

Super jealous man! However, I should be there exactly one year after you. Am looking forward to hearing about your trip smile