The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboarders V The rest of the Pansies

I don’t really know if this thread will work but we shall see how it goes anyway.

The idea being snowboarding craziness ( Crashes or whatever) vesus other sports lifestyle craziness.
When ever something nuts happens you can put a picture or vid up and add to the tally of whoever side its from. So it has to be something that you find out about on that day or recently rather then just trolling through the net and finding the worst crashes ever etc.

Im expecting Spaz and Mizu to get the snowboarders some points with tumbles on the trip away

to start
the Pansies are 1nil up with this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tWT8yeHGA0U

SCOREBOARD

Pansies : 1
Snowboarders : NIL

*edit: I just thought up a new rule…....it only gets added to the tally if it gets a 2nd and 3rd nomination from two other people ( or two votes etc), that way everyone else gets a say in whether its EXTREME enough! haha

Haha I like the idea of this thread. I’ll be on the lookout.

the intro to one of the forum movies where the guy is talking to himself, trying to amp himself up to drop into a cornice then when he drops off said maaaaasive cornice and completely axes himself, should bring snowboarders up to 1 point…

The dude on the pushy at the back got hammered… hope thats not a barb wired fence big surprise

That french guy sounded funny at 12 seconds LOL

fast eddie - 12 July 2011 07:05 AM

The dude on the pushy at the back got hammered… hope thats not a barb wired fence big surprise

It was:

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/multimedia/25569/280812/the-damage-after-johnny-hoogerland-was-hit-by-a-broadcasting-car-and-fell-into-a-barbed-wire-fence.aspx?Start=10&page=1

Oh gawwdamn, that looks uber painful :S Imagine all the stitches needed there :S

ohhhhhhhh thats going to sting when he throws some dettol on that!

haha yep that was super crazy! I also have a vid in favour of the pansies, but its not new…however we had been discussing it in our household the night & then watched it for the first time in ages, the night before I saw this thread…should I whack it up or is it outside the rules?

chuck it up,

deanobruce - 12 July 2011 04:37 AM

the intro to one of the forum movies where the guy is talking to himself, trying to amp himself up to drop into a cornice then when he drops off said maaaaasive cornice and completely axes himself, should bring snowboarders up to 1 point…

wonder if there is a vid floating around of it we can put up

i quickly tried looking on youtube but didnt see it, will have a proper look when i get home,

Jake Brown skateboarding Xgames big air

Definitely one for the pansies!

OUCH!! Do you know the result of that stack?

He actually was very lucky with that stack. I think it was broken wrist, ribs and pelvis. I say lucky cause considering the height he came down from, could of easily been paralised or even death.

That camera crew should be slapped, what on earth were they thinking. I am sure that they have covered events like this before and to cause such a nasty accident and cost someone a race. Give them a massive fine and then give them a date with a barb wire fence.

BAHAHA did anyone else see this on news.com.au?! A chick at the end absolutely owns the ground!

http://video.news.com.au/2051018174/Russia-hosts-stiletto-race?area=videoindex12

Another for the pansies!?