The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW

Can you get around another way?

Apparently they are working to put a diversion in via Michelago but a mate told me the road is terrible and wouldn’t bother. He is waiting till morning to leave.

Heard back from my mate, they are letting people through but its slow. If you left at 5pm today from Sydney, expect a few hours wait…

Yeah heard it will continue tomorrow. Sadly, it was fatal.

i heard about that, so sad. the fire truck drove past my friends and i gulp

yesterday myself, eddie and warren decided 2 take the risk of going down the snow, didnt really pan out 4 us with that wind getting worse and worse wen we got closer to the mountain… we tried thredbo, perisher n we even decided 2 drive out 2 selwyn 2 get a few runs in the snow…. the best part of the day was watching all the idiots that didnt put chains on there car and couldnt move anywhere in the snow

fatima4u - 11 July 2011 10:22 AM

yesterday myself, eddie and warren decided 2 take the risk of going down the snow, didnt really pan out 4 us with that wind getting worse and worse wen we got closer to the mountain… we tried thredbo, perisher n we even decided 2 drive out 2 selwyn 2 get a few runs in the snow…. the best part of the day was watching all the idiots that didnt put chains on there car and couldnt move anywhere in the snow

Even though we didn’t get any turns in it was a pretty cool day chasing it shaka taken on some blizzards and icey roads… a little bit of sideways action until the chains were strap on

fast eddie - 12 July 2011 08:20 AM
fatima4u - 11 July 2011 10:22 AM

Even though we didn’t get any turns in it was a pretty cool day chasing it shaka taken on some blizzards and icey roads… a little bit of sideways action until the chains were strap on

Yeah still had a good day, was rad chasing the snow   cool smile