The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker sightings

My daughter tells me she saw “my” sticker (Boardworld snow sticker) on a bus in Coledale and on a sign post in her street.
Freaky! gulp

I wonder how that got there…  oh oh

Speaking of stickers i just got mine today cheers rider,
there is now a boardworld.com.au placed firmly on my car, so i you see a black rolla with black rims gettin around sydney its me sukdog.

One of the random ones I saw was on the little counter door at First Tracks in Jindabyne. Did someone ask to put it there or was it a sneaky slap while no one was around!

First Tracks has always supported us. They put the sticker up. Our stickers can be seen on doors at quite a few snowboard stores (STM, Balmoral Boards, ESS, First Tracks, Rhythm, Time2Ride, One Track Mind to name a few). They have always been awesome to us and it’s great to have their support. I would never put up a sticker at a snowboard store without their permission. On almost every occasion all those stores put the stickers up themselves.

Well cool then! grin

If you can forward some my way I’ll plaster a few around falls while I’m there smile

Wonder what happens if I plaster some around a hospital?

According to the the head of sticker removal in Thredbo, boardworld stickers are the most difficult sticker to remove of any sticker he has come across. Part stickers still remain from 2009.

spaz - 07 July 2011 11:25 AM

According to the the head of sticker removal in Thredbo, boardworld stickers are the most difficult sticker to remove of any sticker he has come across. Part stickers still remain from 2009.

So that’s why they don’t want the Shred there!!!!!  smirk

im going to coledale now…..my eyes are peeled

yeah i smashed up so many at thredbo last year!!

It shouldn’t be hard spotting any if you ever come down to Bondi.  raspberry

spaz - 07 July 2011 11:25 AM

WIN!! wonder if you’d find any in perisher