The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win 1 of 8 Limited Edition ThirtyTwo Snowboards

ThirtyTwo is giving you the chance to win 1 of 8 limited edition ThirtyTwo snowboards!

Details for the Thirty Two “Win a Snowboard” Competition:

- This season we are giving away 8 Limited Edition Thirty Two snowboards!

- Buy any pair of 32 boots or 32 outerwear item from an Authorised Australian 32 retailer to enter the draw.

- Simply fill out and mail back the order form with your proof of purchase for your chance to win one of these limited edition snowboards.

- Entries must be received by 31st August 2011. Make sure you include your entry form and proof of purchase.

- Winners will be notified via email or phone on the 1st of September

- One entry per item purchased i.e. buy a pair of boots and an outerwear jacket, get two entries into the draw!!

I want one!!!! ill be doing some shopping next weekend :D

It’s really great that a leading brand like ThirtyTwo is going out of their way to not only to support Australian retailers but to reward their loyal customers. It’s not like it’s just one board either. Well done ThirtyTwo!  cool smirk

I really like 32. My better half got a great pair of boots last year ($500+ boots for $249!) and he is stoked with them. He has a wide foot and they fit like a glove and didn’t need any wearing in like my burtons have.

I’ll be going for 32’s next time I need boots!

What a pity I just converted from 32 too K2 boots. I always loved my 32’s they fit so well and I’ve owned 4 pair over the years.

Maybe I’ll need a spare pair of boots this year….

i bought myself a pair of 32 boots last year and there so comfy dont think ill ever b able 2 change

good work 32

just wondering whats a good and quick easy way to wear in boots

jdogs - 03 July 2011 10:34 AM

I reckon walk around in them… nawhh, jus’ gammin

Quick and easy would be getting them heat molded in the store. The longer (but better in my opinion) method is just wearing them, as mentioned above. Wear them around the house etc. Nothing will break them in quicker than just riding in them.

rider26 - 07 July 2011 12:24 AM

Quick and easy would be getting them heat molded in the store. The longer (but better in my opinion) method is just wearing them, as mentioned above. Wear them around the house etc. Nothing will break them in quicker than just riding in them.

Get custom insoles and wear them in your work shoes for a few months before the season. I’m planning to get a second set they are soooo good smile