The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Last Weeks of snow!

Anyone going down in the next week or so?
Im going to head to Perisher on mon/tues/wends/

any idea if any of the parks are still running? i hope theres some jumps left!

I hope jumps will still be up for a while as well.  Love spring snow for jumps cus landing bad isn’t as painful but the run ups to jumps can get really choppy and hard to spin.

I was thinking of going to Buller this weekend but changed my mind after a friends reported on it. At least I can watch the grand final now

nic - 26 September 2009 05:20 PM

I was thinking of going to Buller this weekend but changed my mind after a friends reported on it. At least I can watch the grand final now

45cms of freshies at buller!!!!!

I just read on the Buller website that they are extending the season to October 4th.
Well done mother nature and Mt Buller.

WOOHOOO just got a text about the extension too!!!!!
i’ll be heading up tuesday or wednesday when the weather is better now smile

Awesome,i’m going tommorrow,Stirling,probably have to work Monday so the only chance i’ll get.
I’m going to take my Malolo,haven’t had a ride on it yet this season.

Sittin in the airport at Sydney after coming up for a funeral.  Havent checked the snow for a while and I see they have 45cms, I will be going to tomorrow for sure, will be good to get my mind off a few things!

Probably have a spare seat from Wollongong tmrw super early if anyone wanted a ride….coming back wends evening to if anyone needs a lift back up….just costs a share of the petrol between 4

Nthn, I hope the snow was what you needed after the events of the last couple days.
Funerals are usually not very exciting.

Thanks Snowslider, it was good, just posted a whole heap of pics in my Buller thread.