The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SNOW

Looks like falls this Thursday will be perfect timing! Oh yeah! shaka

so heard plenty of snow has been falling at home, who is taking advantage of this??

I wish! But we aren’t heading down until 22nd

Yewwwww back home last night work today and tomorrow the heading back tomorrow arvo…. 7 days of the best Aussie pow I have ever seen!

yea i heard is unbelievable!!! hope i can get down there soon myself

People I know keep telling my to feel better because most of the lifts will be closed until Saturday.

I respond with; “thats not what the people I phone say while they are on the mountain when I ring em!”

The snow report on Fuel TV last night said all lifts at Buller were closed until further notice because of the weather. I *THINK* it was Buller… it was definitely one of the Vic resorts.

Tweets from Vic keep saying what lifts they expect to open. All end “weather dependent” makes me laugh.

blizzard_22 - 06 July 2011 03:32 AM

The snow report on Fuel TV last night said all lifts at Buller were closed until further notice because of the weather. I *THINK* it was Buller… it was definitely one of the Vic resorts.

Yeh wouldnt surprise me as Buller always cops the weather the worst and wind is always bad there.

thinking of trying 2 get down 2 thredbo 1 day this weekend, any1 else heading down

To busy preparing to leave on Saturday for 3 weeks to answer that post Fatima

So heaps of ppl still down there ay… Wat bout the wind is it pretty bad??

mate is at perisher, its bluebird and not windy at all according to him*

*this was at 10am.

Yeah, the winds are supposed to pick up again Sun n Mon!!!!!

Would’ve been great conditions today!!!!!

Anyone heading to the snow tonight the Monaro Highway is closed at Bredbo. Both directions.