The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

please test this…

Make a post here and just check that the time and date at the top of your post is actually the correct time and date. Please let me know if it’s right or wrong on your computer and how much it’s off by.

Thanks.

Its fine here.  Hurray finally.

was it not working for you before? the time should be showing AEST. It’s wrong on my computer but correct on my girlfriends. we are trying to find out the problem.

I’ve always had, in my profile on the Boardworld site, selected +12:00 New Zealand time and daylight savings.  Before the times were out by a few hours.  Now my posts match up with my time.

What timezone do you have on your profile and what does your girlfriend have?

here you go. think it’s all ok
jez check your PM (not sure if you get notifications or not)

edit…no time is wrong it’s actually 7:16 PM here as i write this.

Curious

lets see…

I posted at 7:55pm but it says 9:55am. Everyone elses above appears out of whack too. Atleast Im hoping you werent posting at 5am wink

Cool, thanks guys.. we’re looking into the problem.

You can set your time zone in ‘Your Control Panel’. Click “Localization Setting’ and select time zone (with Daylight Savings in NSW etc..).

t

Testing… one… two testing.
smile

EDIT:

The post says 11:18, but it is 12:18 where I am.
Eastern Standard Time USA
The AM and PM is correct.

45cms of freshies at buller!!!!

Edit: wrong timing, my clock is 12.54, so my post is 10 hours behind

snowslider and GPL, please click on ‘Your Control Panel’ and then ‘Localization Settings’. Select the correct time zone and see if that works. Note you might have to click ‘Daylight Savings’ if it’s off by one hour. Let me know how it goes…

see if times right… changed settings inc day light savings… yep all good now

Mmm i tried changing it jsut then, not sure if its correct though cos im not sure what time zone im in…lol
EDIT: correct time smile

rider26 - 27 September 2009 01:26 PM

snowslider and GPL, please click on ‘Your Control Panel’ and then ‘Localization Settings’. Select the correct time zone and see if that works. Note you might have to click ‘Daylight Savings’ if it’s off by one hour. Let me know how it goes…

OK so, my timezone was correct with “-5.00 Eastern standard time”
Daylight Savings Time was checked so, I UNCHECKED it.
Lets see.

snowslider - 29 September 2009 12:38 PM
rider26 - 27 September 2009 01:26 PM

OK so, my timezone was correct with “-5.00 Eastern standard time”
Daylight Savings Time was checked so, I UNCHECKED it.
Lets see.

It made it an hour worse…
The post says 8:38PM and it is 10:38PM.

I will change back to checking the Daylight Savings.