The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

I’m interested but seeing as I get back from a week in NZ the weekend of the 10/11 of Sept I really dunno if my body or bank balance will be up to the task not to mention how unimpressed my chick would be….........

tjswish - 05 July 2011 12:23 AM
Mizu Kuma - 04 July 2011 11:59 PM
spaz - 03 July 2011 06:53 AM
blizzard_22 - 01 June 2011 07:32 AM

spaz how much would it be for one night in the shred shed?! pref the Saturday night when the dinner is planned.

Im happy to bunk with Billy like she mentioned earlier

Same price for one night or 7.
It’s still cheap for one night.

Don’t forget that the dinner will most likely be the Friday night, blizz and deano!!!!

If ya try for around the 7-7:30 pm like K2, Billy and Jensta we can hold off with pre dinner drinks till yas get there!!!! And if I’m passed out under the table when ya arrive, I’ll just say howdy on sat mornin!!!!

Leave work at lunch friday from Sydney, come down and eat up with us (won’t hurt yourself doing that) Then shred on Saturday and go home Sunday. Much more sensible than just staying the 1 night smile

id actually be coming from melbourne, but that sounds more fun!

hey K2, you want a travelling companion?

snowdragon - 05 July 2011 01:09 AM

spaz how much would it be for one night in the shred shed?! pref the Saturday night when the dinner is planned.

Don’t forget that the dinner will most likely be the Friday night, blizz and deano!!!!

If ya try for around the 7-7:30 pm like K2, Billy and Jensta we can hold off with pre dinner drinks till yas get there!!!! And if I’m passed out under the table when ya arrive, I’ll just say howdy on sat mornin!!!!

I’m driving down Friday after work, but prolly not looking at getting into Thredbo until maybe 8 (depends if I can get out earlier, and get the Mrs sorted with a ride home from her work), and I’ll be headed back to Canbera Sunday Arvo.
What was the dinner venue again?

Sante’s. Which is right underneath Spaz’s place… So when I visited, it was all I could smell… And now I am salivating for it!

http://www.sante.net.au/

Eeeeeeekkkk big surprise scary to think about Spanish conducting shock

deanobruce - 05 July 2011 01:06 AM

Leave work at lunch friday from Sydney, come down and eat up with us (won’t hurt yourself doing that) Then shred on Saturday and go home Sunday. Much more sensible than just staying the 1 night smile

Sorry, just saw this. Yeh would definately help. What are your plans and how flexible?

I’ve started working the odd shift at Santes, well I haven’t done a shift yet, tue will be my first - at the bar. I know so many of the staff already.

I mentioned to them that we will be causing a ruckus in September and they commented that they expect me to work that night, with a wink wink
Next week I’ll have to mention that if they expect me to work that Friday I’ll be drinking/eating on the job and not to expect to much productivity - there’s no way I want responsibility for carrying you back to Ullr Mizu.

spaz - 05 July 2011 04:59 AM

I’ve started working the odd shift at Santes, well I haven’t done a shift yet, tue will be my first - at the bar. I know so many of the staff already.

I mentioned to them that we will be causing a ruckus in September and they commented that they expect me to work that night, with a wink wink
Next week I’ll have to mention that if they expect me to work that Friday I’ll be drinking/eating on the job and not to expect to much productivity - there’s no way I want responsibility for carrying you back to Ullr Mizu.

And If you are working, tell them not to be surprised if no money makes it to the till but lots of beer makes it from the taps smile

hehe
hehe
hehehe
billy

spaz - 05 July 2011 04:59 AM

Hahahaha!!!!

Just lock up and leave me amongst the seats with all the cushions then!!!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 05 July 2011 04:11 AM
deanobruce - 05 July 2011 01:06 AM

Sorry, just saw this. Yeh would definately help. What are your plans and how flexible?

well i was planning to go up lunch fri buuuut i can be pursuaded to leave early fri or even thurs if need be.

When do u need to be back by?

monday i guess.

how long were you planning on going down for?

Same, but in holidays so was considering hitting hotham ad falls for a few days on the way home. Or maybe selwyn. U have work?

yeh mate i got work. its ok, if your gunna cruise home via other resorts i will just drive up. need an excuse to steal the missus impreza!

See What happens when it gets closer. They are no definate plans yet smile