The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

To the extreme!

Lucky I didn’t light it otherwise it would be Extreme bush fire season n melt all the snow!  :burn:

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 21 June 2011 12:48 PM

Lucky I didn’t light it otherwise it would be Extreme bush fire season n melt all the snow!  :burn:

which would most likely incite snow goers to express their lack of happiness twrds you in an Extreme manner

snowdragon - 22 June 2011 01:22 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 21 June 2011 12:48 PM

which would most likely incite snow goers to express their lack of happiness twrds you in an Extreme manner

Ohhhh!!!!! That dressin down was…........... EXTREME!!!!!

Mrs Dragon had 3 wisdom teeth pulled earlier (first dental procedure ever) I am in FULL EXTREME CARING MODE.

poor thing downer

The wind in Canberra today . . .  EXTREME!

snowdragon - 23 June 2011 09:45 AM

Mrs Dragon had 3 wisdom teeth pulled earlier (first dental procedure ever) I am in FULL EXTREME CARING MODE.

poor thing downer

I wish Mrs Dragon an EXTREMEly fast recovery!!!!

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
I’m killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly when I play a dope melody
Anything less than the best is a felony
Love it or leave it you better gain weight
You better hit bull’s eye the kid don’t play
If there was a problem yo I’ll solve it
Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^^^ niceee

something EXTREME… I just had to leave my girlfriends farm due to the wind, our little granny flat is straight under a huge figtree and it sounds like its gonna fall over… A few big branches have fallen lately from it!!! So we didn’t want to risk it!!! plus the power went out and god knows how long its gonna be out for!!

On the way out we realized the road had been closed due to fallen trees just past the farm!!!

EXTREME!!!!

^^^Nice Sukah tongue wink

And eddie i wouldn’t risk it mate get the hell outta there…..

snowdragon - 05 July 2011 05:07 AM

The wind in Canberra today . . .  EXTREME!

Tell me about it! Traffic on the Monaro Highway this afternoon sucked all because one tree fell down on the SIDE OF THE ROAD!

Grrrrr.

Warren Chapstick - 05 July 2011 09:52 AM

^^^Nice Sukah tongue wink

And eddie i wouldn’t risk it mate get the hell outta there…..

We sure did… pretty full on bro

fast eddie - 05 July 2011 09:32 AM

^^^ niceee

something EXTREME… I just had to leave my girlfriends farm due to the wind, our little granny flat is straight under a huge figtree and it sounds like its gonna fall over… A few big branches have fallen lately from it!!! So we didn’t want to risk it!!! plus the power went out and god knows how long its gonna be out for!!

On the way out we realized the road had been closed due to fallen trees just past the farm!!!

EXTREME!!!!

Pretty damn blowy up here on the hill too!!!!!  gulp

Mizu Kuma - 05 July 2011 09:55 AM

^^^ niceee

EXTREME!!!!

I can imagine, batten down the hatches mate!! make sure mrs mizu doesn’t go out side otherwise she’ll be blown into the bronx ohh

fast eddie - 05 July 2011 09:58 AM

^^^ niceee

EXTREME!!!!

I can imagine, batten down the hatches mate!! make sure mrs mizu doesn’t go out side otherwise she’ll be blown into the bronx ohh

Hahahahahahaaa!!!!! I’ve heard that there’s a Shimani on the loose down there!!!!!!  shock

Mizu Kuma - 05 July 2011 10:04 AM
fast eddie - 05 July 2011 09:58 AM

^^^ niceee

EXTREME!!!!

Hahahahahahaaa!!!!! I’ve heard that there’s a Shimani on the loose down there!!!!!!  shock

Yeah, we are on high alert lol