The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

I can rent my board bag out for $10 a night!!!!!

spaz - 03 July 2011 04:14 AM
Mizu Kuma - 05 June 2011 01:41 AM

A comp idea for the Shred!!!!!

The “Dash 2 Duck Pond”

A circuit where ya have to down a beer at the bar, race up and through the village, wearin only Ugg Boots and Boardies/Swimmers, do a lap of the Duck Pond, then up to the Hotel for a second round!!!!!

Repeat if willing!!!!!

I hope the lap is in the duck pond not around it…. I’ll do that again dance

Warren Chapstick - 02 July 2011 09:58 PM

^^^ Looks like you guys will be camping hahahahaha good luck with that LOL

I know the house of ullr will be warm….

and comfy!!!

looking very forward 2 this weekend yewwwwww

shred

fatima4u - 03 July 2011 06:29 AM

Don’t you mean whole week fatima hmmm

He’ll be travelling back to Cooma multiple days through the week, he must think he will have a supply of KFC to last the weekend without having to leave for supplies.

fast eddie - 03 July 2011 07:42 AM
fatima4u - 03 July 2011 06:29 AM

Don’t you mean whole week fatima hmmm

yea the entire week also but the shred will b the highlight of the trip down there

You won’t need sauce Osman, cause eddie will be down there LOL

hahahahahhaha

LOL I just noticed in the Info thread:
K2 & The Teachers Pet
So good! Love it haha

Yeah, I took it upon myself to name the backup singer/band/groupie and include it as part of the line up.
grin

spaz - 04 July 2011 10:54 PM

Yeah, I took it upon myself to name the backup singer/band/groupie and include it as part of the line up.
grin

Spanish can’t sing or play an instrument!!!!

Although I reckon that he might like to conduct!!!! He would love to wave his stick around in front of K2!!!!

spaz - 03 July 2011 04:12 AM
tjswish - 02 July 2011 08:50 AM

If you tell me that the place can be booked for a week if we get X more people, I will collect that money and book it in this week.

And Nite and his Sister, Me and Snowman all are in for the week.

Looking at the numbers;
(my calculation could be off)
(I figure) the best option is to book the studio apartment for the week - it accommodates 5, will cost the about the same as extending the chalet and give us more beds for the weekend. The downside is that we only have room for 5 for the week and you’ve listed 4 not including your keen beans.

Well, that means my friends can’t stay and therefore I can’t really get money off them lol.

How many does the actual apartment hold? If we have 4 of us… and I get 4 more, thats 8… +all the people who are down for the weekend.

Mizu Kuma - 04 July 2011 11:21 PM
spaz - 04 July 2011 10:54 PM

grin

Spanish can’t sing or play an instrument!!!!

Although I reckon that he might like to conduct!!!! He would love to wave his stick around in front of K2!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!