The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

Im definately riding the Sunday

spaz - 24 June 2011 07:19 PM
tjswish - 24 June 2011 02:51 AM
snowdragon - 23 June 2011 09:52 AM
deanobruce - 22 June 2011 10:47 PM

ok so im in for the saturday, possibly the sunday depending on whether a proposed function i am meant to attend is going ahead or not.

question, is anyone actually riding on the sunday? or just driving home early?

I’ll be out shreddin sunday Deano- I’m drivin up fri night affter work and going to put in as much time sat and sun as i can handle shred

The thing about Thredbo is that you could probably buy a 1/2 day pass and leave at 1ish… Cause every afternoon the snow goes icy and visibility generally turns to nothing and its better to go grab a few brews smile

Thredbo only do late starter tickets, I don’t think they refund any money if you hand your ticket back early like they used too.

Pretty sure K2, billy, Mizu, warren, eddie, fatima, myself and others are sliding Sunday.

Lets just be confident that Sunday is a snow day.

Yeah, we’re stayin at Jindy Sunday night so we can stay and play!!!!!  cool grin

s0o.. my sister and i are in.. [= 13-18 =D will send deposit to spaz soon [=.. wat bedding arrangements are left?

ty

Dang! I still have to update the list.

I started doing it at the start of the week (I think). So much has happened - I feel like it’s been a month since I last went for a slide.

Yea I got friends keen for the week as well. So lets book in at least 1/2 the place for the week and the whole place for the weekend smile

ullr pride

Yeah boi Ullr Pride

Ullr shaka

Ullr crew are overcompensating for letting the official boardworld Shred Shed and Shred Inn down. Where is the love guys? cool smirk

I love Ullr but it should be called the snuggie factory

That’s just our “Colours” spaz!!!!! Recognize!!!!! (As darb would say!!!!)

Any update on securing the place for the week spaz. Now that there is people keen smile

I can get some money first if you need it.

If you can’t let us know now so I can tell people.

I’m gonna chase it,

If it has booked for the week other places are there as options - may not be as nice but the price shouldn’t go up.
I will need $$ to secure any booking. Watch this space, or the other space, or both!!!

Let me know asap, I can get you money. Just people don’t want to send money if we are unsure of a place to stay lol.

Get ya wallet out TJ, and stop dilly dally’n!!!!!  hmmm

^^^ Looks like you guys will be camping hahahahaha good luck with that LOL

I know the house of ullr will be warm….