The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Welcome! smile

Sc4rF4c3 - 21 June 2011 12:32 PM

Hellloooow fellow boarders!

I’m a snowboard addict(no plans for rehab :p) and I’m already loving it here(I’m so gonna waste my days here :p)

Don’t panic its a good site!!  grin

Welcome & Enjoy!!  shaka

Sc4rF4c3 - 21 June 2011 12:32 PM

Hellloooow fellow boarders!

I’m a snowboard addict(no plans for rehab :p) and I’m already loving it here(I’m so gonna waste my days here :p)

Hey Scarface, welcome to Boardworld!  shaka

helllooo how goes it?

Welcome to Boardworld, jdogs!  shaka

Hey jdogs!!!!! Wasssuuupppp????  shaka

Welcome to the community jdogs!  dance

Welcome jdog

Hey guys! I’m new here. Been Snowboarding for a while this will be my 3rd proper season in Aus (first jumped on a board when I was about 12, just family day trippin up to Baw Baw once or twice a year). Skated on and off since i can remember.

I’m at Buller almost every weekend and make a trip to Baw Baw when the snow is good for a shred in the park :D

Ride a 2011 K2 Parkstar with Union Force Bindings, and finally bought a helmet this season ‘coz I think I dropped about 50 IQ in the park last season >_>

Canada 2012 :D

Skate a Girl Rick McCrank deck, Venture Trucks, Spitfire wheels, Modus 5’s bearings. At ‘The Shed’ every now and again, hit up Berwick Skatepark when I have time. Love skating when I can, pretty much what got me into snowboarding.

Well that’s a little about me, might see some of you around at Buller this Sunday :D

Koper!!!! Welcome homeslice!!!!  shaka

dance

Welcome to Boardworld Koper! Good to have another Victorian on here. Slowly building up our numbers evil

Go the Parkstar shaka

May see you round on the hill some time

Hello Boardworld , I’m a skater and I know this is mostly a snowboard but lets pump the skateboarding section.
Love From PR

Hi PR (Onixraul1)

You will find that snowboarding is drowning out skateboarding only because it’s winter right now.
The skate section was launched not long ago where the snow section has been around since 2009, surfing is still to come.

Also a halo to; Jdogs and Koper

Good to have you’se all onboard.

spaz - 23 June 2011 09:34 PM

Hi PR (Onixraul1)

You will find that snowboarding is drowning out skateboarding only because it’s winter right now.
The skate section was launched not long ago where the snow section has been around since 2009, surfing is still to come.

Ohh ok ok , well here in Puerto Rico there’s no snow so I can’t really do much on the snowboarding section (maybe sandboarding) but here we have the same weather all year so we surf and sakte all year long!