The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Check out the rad vision of Tj and spaz from today!!!!

Sc4rF4c3 - 22 June 2011 03:46 PM

can u upload a video, with the same quality, with the GoPro camera so I(and maybe the rest) can compare and lolvideo btw :D

GoPro Vs VIO
https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/2398/

Hahahaha nice one, boys! High Noon looks like it’s in decent shape. Nice pow off the groomers! grin

“Slow down! It’s a slow zone!”—how dare you break the rules, spaz!  angry 

Nice tumble and struggle, TJ! How was the tree well, spaz? LOL

Looks like you guys had a blast. I wish I could have joined you. Top effort!  shaka

rider26 - 23 June 2011 01:24 AM

Hahahaha nice one, boys! High Noon looks like it’s in decent shape. Nice pow off the groomers! grin

“Slow down! It’s a slow zone!”—how dare you break the rules, spaz!  angry 

Nice tumble and struggle, TJ! How was the tree well, spaz? LOL

Looks like you guys had a blast. I wish I could have joined you. Top effort!  shaka

We will get plenty of runs in at the shred!

I think Spaz struggled more with the getting out at the bottom than the tree… I seriously sat there for like 10 minutes while he was digging.

He sat around for me to hike out for ages as well… Duck centered stance on a 154 board is not good for going through even 20-30cm of pow lol.

And my front flip faceplant was totally the tree underneath me fault, I slid off it and then the snow falling pushed me forward!

“An error occurred, Please try again later”

I haven’t laughed so hard in ages. I cut a lot of footage of me cackling.

It was even worse when we stopped for breaky and Tj was reading from boardworld, I seriously had a stitch and sore jaw.

The tree well - when Tj sprayed me he ended up being stuck also! It was the 2nd tree well in under 100m for me.
It was an epic day, tonight I will sleep deeply.

Thanks for tagging along Tj, you were great company (how good are T-bar pizzas).
If that’s what it’s like when 2 boardworld members catch up for one day in the snow - the Shred is going to make national headlines. So freaking fun!!!!

spaz - 23 June 2011 06:21 AM

I haven’t laughed so hard in ages. I cut a lot of footage of me cackling.

It was even worse when we stopped for breaky and Tj was reading from boardworld, I seriously had a stitch and sore jaw.

The tree well - when Tj sprayed me he ended up being stuck also! It was the 2nd tree well in under 100m for me.
It was an epic day, tonight I will sleep deeply.

Thanks for tagging along Tj, you were great company (how good are T-bar pizzas).
If that’s what it’s like when 2 boardworld members catch up for one day in the snow - the Shred is going to make national headlines. So freaking fun!!!!

Dude, it was sooooo epic!

I only got stuck because I sat down to wait for you and the snow was so fluffy I couldn’t push up lol.

T-Bar Pizzas were AWESOME!

And I really enjoyed some of our convos… I did get a few words in there lol.

Shred is going to be off the chain!

Good to see you guys having fun cheese

Wish i was down there shreding, hating life atm working and all that snow is falling angry

Looking good guys….

The fail edit = a crack up!!!!

TJ “Slow down in the slow zone” HAHAHAHA

You weren’t a back seat rebel were you??  LOL

tj no good in pow cause he’s riding a 120 kids board

how small is your stick dude????

tjswish - 23 June 2011 06:26 AM

And I really enjoyed some of our convos… I did get a few words in there lol.

LOL

Caboose - 24 June 2011 01:13 AM

tj no good in pow cause he’s riding a 120 kids board

how small is your stick dude????

154 Capita Green Machine…

I should be on more of a 158-160 in Pow but in the park, on groomers, this one does fine.

Plan to bust out my Forum Scallywag 155 next trip smile

Cool footage guys!!!!! Looks like ya had FUN!!!!! cool smile

The snow was definitely better on Wednesday as compared to Thursday!!!!!

Must have warmed up Wed arvo, cause it was ICE the next day!!!!! Fri was a little better, cause they fired the guns up o’night for a couple of hours!!!!!