The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2011 ~Jive talk~

snowdragon - 20 June 2011 12:56 AM
fast eddie - 20 June 2011 12:41 AM
Snowman - 19 June 2011 10:42 PM
fast eddie - 19 June 2011 12:18 PM
Princess Mizu - 19 June 2011 11:16 AM

Good stuff Snowman!!!!!

Be great to go Shreddin wid ya!!!!!!  shaka

and drinking with ya billy

yea, likewise!!!!

what’s that i hear that you only going for a weekend??

weekends are for the over populated ppl

Some of us take what we can get- I guess you full week’ers will just have to party that much harder to balance things out shred

Yeah, we should be wrecked by the weekend, so the hill will be all yours!!!!! We’ll just have to lay around in the sun and get Billied!!!!!

I’ll get billied on the mountain billy

Second that eddie…....  billy

Try being there all season then have to bear witness to springtime shenanigans, by then my liver will have gone on strike or gained a reprieve of it’s punishment.
:burn:

ok so im in for the saturday, possibly the sunday depending on whether a proposed function i am meant to attend is going ahead or not.

question, is anyone actually riding on the sunday? or just driving home early?

As you have all seen from the video of me and Spaz, there will be a vast array of talent levels at the shred. Beginner or Expert, don’t hesitate to come along!

P.S. Hopefully Spaz puts up some of our decent footage as well lol.

Did you get any sleep at work today Tj?

The real video is loading now (and I didn’t use the song we talked about - we’ll save it for the Shred)

spaz - 23 June 2011 06:07 AM

Did you get any sleep at work today Tj?

LOL he must have, hasnt posted much

Been busy catching up from yesterday….

Onto the 3rd coffee and I’m buzzing!

(+ There is hardly anything to respond to.)

deanobruce - 22 June 2011 10:47 PM

ok so im in for the saturday, possibly the sunday depending on whether a proposed function i am meant to attend is going ahead or not.

I’ll be out shreddin sunday Deano- I’m drivin up fri night affter work and going to put in as much time sat and sun as i can handle shred

snowdragon - 23 June 2011 09:52 AM

I’ll be out shreddin sunday Deano- I’m drivin up fri night affter work and going to put in as much time sat and sun as i can handle shred

The thing about Thredbo is that you could probably buy a 1/2 day pass and leave at 1ish… Cause every afternoon the snow goes icy and visibility generally turns to nothing and its better to go grab a few brews smile

And I might have a few more people keen. Sending them the details smile

hmmm tempting…

tjswish - 24 June 2011 02:51 AM

The thing about Thredbo is that you could probably buy a 1/2 day pass and leave at 1ish… Cause every afternoon the snow goes icy and visibility generally turns to nothing and its better to go grab a few brews smile

Thredbo only do late starter tickets, I don’t think they refund any money if you hand your ticket back early like they used too.

Pretty sure K2, billy, Mizu, warren, eddie, fatima, myself and others are sliding Sunday.

Lets just be confident that Sunday is a snow day.

I’ll be up on the mountain as well most like likely